Job ID: req3451
CORRECTIONAL NURSING ! Best Kept Secret in Nursing
Excellent starting pay rates! Join an amazing and caring medical team.
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people. CoreCivic is currently seeking Registered Nurses who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional setting. The Registered Nurse (RN) plans and provides comprehensive nursing care including, but not limited to, executing Licensed Independent Provider’s orders, dispensing and administering medications, and assisting Licensed Independent Provider in examinations and treatment of patients. Applies nursing and supervisory techniques required in the care, treatment, and referrals of inmates/residents.
Performs all technical/clinical procedures within the scope of his/her education and licensure.
The successful candidate should be able to perform ALL of the following functions at a pace and level of performance consistent with the actual job performance requirements.
- Apply appropriate nursing skills in the area and treatment of inmates/residents.
- Attend sick call with the physician to see inmates/residents; prepare a list of inmates/residents to be examined; prepare examining room and equipment
- Examine and assess new inmates/residents with illnesses or injuries or inmates/residents who become ill or injured; refer inmates/residents to the emergency room or other appropriate healthcare facilities as required by their condition.
- Perform emergency procedures as needed and notify Licensed Independent Provider for treatment orders.
- Provide guidance, supervise and monitor nursing care provided by licensed vocational/practical nursing staff and non-licensed medical staff.
More about CoreCivic!
Headquartered In Nashville, Tennessee With Over 70 Facilities Nationwide, CoreCivic Is The Leader In Partnership Corrections With a Growing Presence In
- CoreCivic Safety , We operate safe, secure facilities that provide high-quality services and effective reentry programs that enhance public safety;
- CoreCivic Properties , We offer innovative and flexible real estate solutions that provide value to the government and the people they serve;
- CoreCivic Community , We deliver proven and innovative practices in settings that help people obtain employment, successfully reintegrate into society and keep communities safe.
With opportunities in correctional security, education, and healthcare, CoreCivic has a position that's perfect for you.
Each CoreCivic facility is like a small town. Our correctional facilities feature kitchens, dining halls, places of worship, classrooms, vocational training centers, health care clinics, recreational areas, housing units, administrative offices and more. Working together, we provide hundreds of services and perform countless tasks every day. Teamwork is a way of life for CoreCivic employees and how we are able to provide the industry's highest quality safety and security around the clock.
CoreCivic offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401(k) with company match and paid training!
- Graduate from an accredited college, university or nursing program with a degree/diploma in nursing.
- Must possess current licensure in the state of employment.
- One (1) year of professional nursing experience preferred.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE– M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Importante plataforma dedicada al delivery online busca el puesto de gerente de cuentas claves será responsable de manejar la relación comercial y la interacción d a día con los clientes clave de [...]
Importante corporativo comercial en expansión solicita: Residente electromecánico. - Experiencia mínima 2 años - Escolaridad: Ingeniería civil, Mecánico, Eléctrico o Electromecáni [...]
¡¡Quieres trabajar en el aeropuerto, Grupo Eulen solicita Vigilantes y te invita a su reclutamiento masivo, directamente en Calzada Ignacio Zaragoza No. 177, Col. Jardín Balbuena (a dos cuadras del [...]
"" Intégrate a la empresa líder en su ramo una de lrmas más importantes en México con más de 140 años de experiencia , Solicita por expansión: EJECUTIVO DE VENTAS Y ATENCION AL CLIENTE [...]