Why American Express?
Thereâ€™s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in peopleâ€™s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
Weâ€™ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when theyâ€™re ready to take on a new career path, weâ€™re right there with them,
giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Donâ€™t make a difference without it.
Donâ€™t live life without it.
American Expressâ€™ Global Servicing Learning Network is seeking a professional with extensive experience in Instructional Design and excels in effective transfer of training into performance results. This individual will be responsible for the development of highly engaging and interactive training. The ideal candidate will be able to apply advanced adult learning theories into a practical, application-based training strategy. The incumbent will partner with other Learning professionals and Business Partners in delivering a globally consistent training experience that directly impacts the success of American Express and our internal and external clients. The goal of all programs designed will be to deliver a world-class learning experience and drive a positive business impact. The successful candidate will have experience in developing learning in both a traditional waterfall (ADDIE) and agile learning environment. The ability to communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form and deliver engaging presentations to business leaders is a critical skill for success. The ideal candidate will design training utilizing e-learning, game-based learning and other delivery methods that will support the acceleration of learning as measured by business performance. Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Months In Their Actual Position
For level 25 to 30: 12 months.
For level 30 to 35: 18 months.
For level 40 to 45: 24 months.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Experience working in an agile and waterfall design environment
- Ability to work in a team environment to design, develop and build blended learning experiences
- Acquire and apply new technology skills to instructional design practice
- Design learning that reflects an understanding of the diversity of learners and groups of learner, including the demonstrated understanding of cultural differences that may apply
- Demonstrate thought leadership and the ability to drive innovation
- Extensive experience in Instructional design application with the ability to convert strategies to effective and engaging learning experiences
- The ability to apply concepts, techniques and theory of other disciplines to instructional design assessment strategies
- Proven e-learning Design and Development experience and experience designing, developing and delivering emerging learning solutions including game-based learning, simulations and immersive scenarios requiring multiple branching elements strongly preferred
- Proven experience as an Instructional Designer in a corporate and preferred financial services area
- Strong proficiency with industry standard design software (Adobe Creative Suite , Articulate Storyline 3 and Captivate 10)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Nov 8, 2019, 2:45:50 AM
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudarÃ¡ el reclutador en la elecciÃ³n del candidato.
Â¿EstÃ¡s listo para liberar tu potencial? En American Express tenemos una misiÃ³n convertirnos en esenciales para nuestros clientes al proporcionarles productos y servicios diferenciados para ayudarlo [...]
WhyAmerican Express? Thereâ€™s a differencebetween having a job and making a difference. American Express hasbeen making a difference in peopleâ€™s lives for over 160 years backing them inmoments big [...]
Why American Express? Thereâ€™s a difference between having a job and making a difference. American Express has been making a difference in peopleâ€™s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments [...]
Como Asesor Comercial Elite serÃ¡s responsable de: Â¿EstÃ¡s listo para liberar tu potencial? En American Express tenemos una misiÃ³n convertirnos en esenciales para nuestros clientes al proporcionar [...]