SSBCC México, S. de R.L. de C.V.
The Digital Analytics Manager is responsible for establishing online campaign KPIs that provides direction to the optimization process. This position requires strong analytical background and vast familiarity with online analytic tools. The Digital Analytics Manager reports directly to the Digital Marketing Director. Candidates should be self-sufficient, smart, hardworking, very organized and detailed driven. Must be a go-getter willing to work on anything that comes your way!
· Supports digital team in the set-up of digital campaign KPIs to track performance and direction to ongoing optimization process
· Define and create optimization opportunities and strategies using both qualitative (page evaluations, UX design principles, best practices, site reviews) and quantitative (traffic source analysis, web analytics tools) sources
· Drive Conversion Rate Optimization leadership and strategy for ecommerce and lead generation by executing landing page tests and conversion path optimization
· Recommend design and page flow changes while analyzing impact on landing pages, conversion path, consumer engagement, and site traffic
· Execute thorough test plans (A/B and multivariate) and provide recommendations on copy, images, layouts, and content that will help to increase conversion/response
· Paid Advertising Tracker – manage monthly traffic needs with emphasis on paid traffic sources
· Serve as the key interpreter of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts including monthly analysis of top performing content
· Proactively serve as the expert in competitor efforts including their web, mobile, social and search efforts
· Own web analytics solutions (including GA & other tools) across all channels & segments
· Drive & maintain effective tagging within web and native mobile applications
· Perform pre analysis of websites and landing pages by reviewing available analytics as well as applying knowledge of web marketing best practices
· Collaborate with SEO and SEM account managers to formulate new testing strategies and ideas
· Creates and manages analytic reporting that includes multi-channel attribution
· Monitors campaign results, analyze key metrics, optimization results, and provides executive summary
· Works with design and developing team to improve UI/UX
· Influence Digital marketing team with formal and direct recommendations
· Use Analytic tools to understand the user flow, drop off points, and present areas for improvements.
· Assists the Sr. Director of Digital Marketing in various tasks and special projects
· 4 years digital analytics experience
· 3 years of hands-on experience with conversion optimization testing including A/B and multivariate testing experience
· Passionate about digital analytics, advertising, and its impact.
· Solid understanding of user experience and web design best practices dealing with lead generation and sale processes.
· Ability to translate both qualitative and quantitative tests results into actionable business insights
· Expert level with using web analytics, testing, and business intelligence. ( Google Analytics, Google Studio, Google Optimize, Adobe Insight/Analytics, Webtrends, Google Tag Manager, Google Experiments, Omniture Site Catalyst Tableau)
· Knowledge of optimization technologies (Optimizely, Maxymiser, LiveBall, Google Analytics, Crazy Egg, ClickTalw)
· Understand web marketing best practices, processes and standards and apply them to designated projects and testing plans
· Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and deliver recommendations based on data and analysis
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills as well as experience using other reporting services such as Tableau, Crystal report, Hyperion, etc.
· Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and organization skills. Attention to detail is a must
· Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Plática a padres de familia. Se informa a los padres de familia todo lo referente a Inteligencia Emocional y el proceso de ingreso a escuelas de Nivel Medio Superior y lo que cada una de estas o [...]
- Trabaja con cuentas nacionales e internacionales de diferentes giros en donde podrás plasmar tus conocimientos en la generación de contenidos en redes sociales. Buscamos Licenciados en Mercadot [...]
- Importante empresa a nivel mundial, solicita Operador Tlefónico para Atención a clientes **Requisitos** - Bachillerato concluido - 6 meses de experiencia en Atención a clientes - Manejo [...]
- Bachoco Empresa 100% Mexicana, líder en la industria Avícola, se encuentra interesada en contar con los mejores colaboradores, dando oportunidad a personas con el mejor talento, queremos invitarle [...]