What You'll Do
- The Central Services Operations Team enables the CX Centers to fulfill the vision to drive customer and operational excellence through a focus on quality, governance and improving business operations.
- Your primary role will be to support the Data & Metrics lead by leading and assisting with efforts on data and analytics, dashboards, scorecards, metrics, QBRs and KPIs. Data strategy and architecture discussions.
- You will execute on business-critical projects, working with leaders to drive highly complex processes tools and operations. Organizational, analytical and communication skills are critical success factors to deliver results in this large, culturally diverse and global organization.
Who You’ll Work With
- You will be part of the CX Centers Operations Central Services team, focusing on supporting CX Centers, working with global stakeholders, program managers, business operations team members, engineers, and leaders across teams
- You will collaborate with cross functional stakeholders and leverage additional resources (e.g. Senior Project Managers, Six Sigma experts, IT representation, etc.) to collaborate, act on and execute on appropriate solutions to fix multiple complex business and customer issues simultaneously.
Responsibilities Include But Not Limited To
- Manages, leads and monitors business analytics to achieve overall business and company objectives
- Delivers business insights and recommendations utilizing analytics, predictive modelling, observations & business knowledge.
- Enables operational improvement through the strategic management and analysis of business drivers and practices.
- Initiates change through collaboration on the strategic development and management of performance measurements and control systems.
Who You Are
You are a team player who can be a trusted advisor. You have the ability to influence cross functionally and at the Executive level. You are able to think creatively, take the lead in developing business solutions and be a change agent. You are proficient in the details of running a business and able to connect to the big picture.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a large multinational company with exposure to various aspects of the business
- Six Sigma experience / PMP or desire to pursue are a plus
- Experience working in Cisco’s Professional Services area is a plus
- Ability to work in matrix organizations, prioritize what is critical to the business and influence decision makers to achieve desired results
- Excellent written/verbal communication – proficient in English (and other languages as applicable to business theatre supported).
- Very strong analytical skills to identify trends & patterns in datasets and interpret, synthesize, and communicate insights.
- Expertise in Excel, Power point. Knowledge in Business Objects, and other financial tools is beneficial.
- Experience in participating as a key member in a cross-functional team and/or international projects or programs of high complexity is imperative.
We connect everything people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
What You'll Do Cisco Customer Experience is seeking a dynamic individual to bring their experience and energy to execute on the organization’s vendor staffing and management fundamentals. The CX [...]
What You’ll Do The new Success Programs Manager (SPM) role is a highly visible, strategic position that connects the Sales motion with our CX success teams and drives adoption program delivery in [...]
Technical Consulting Engineer As a Customer Experience Technical Consulting Engineer, you will work on leading-edge technology with a keen focus on enabling Cisco's global customers to achieve succes [...]
What You'll Do Cisco Customer Experience is seeking a dynamic individual to bring their experience and energy to execute on the organization’s vendor staffing and management fundamentals. The CX A [...]