Monterrey, N. L.
Merchandising analysts are internal consultants for the merchandising department. They provide the data for the line review process. They track promotions, contest, and team objectives. They monitor all of the team categories making sure objectives are met. They provide a statistical and financial foundation for merchandising decisions. They are responsible for programming in SAS to automate team reporting.
- Programming in different languages (SQL, SAS, VBA, PHP) to retrieve information and automate process and reports.
- Solving problems through data analysis and reporting.
- Update and extract information repositories used to update our current reports and tools important make decisions and analysis.
- Level of Formal Education:A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent.
- Area of Study:Information Technology or comparable field.
- Years of Experience:Minimum/no experience.
- Type of Experience:Business Administrations, Statistics, Engineering, Programming business applications.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARY Interprets, analyzes, researches, validates, standardizes, optimizes and maps/enters/updates automobile parts electronic catalog data ensuring process output meets cost, time, [...]
SUMMARYWe are looking for a software professional with experience in application and integration architecture. Business units. Experience with C/C++ and Java in Linux environments. As an TA with the I [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.RESPONSIBILITIES Log and update all information into HPSM (HP Service Manager) ticketing system. Monitor all BI system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through HPSM. [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARYParticipating in overall risk analysis to help determine the correct priority order for test execution Mentoring junior QA Engineers Develop, apply and maintain quality requ [...]