- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and could technologies.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Accurate work planning and execution; accurate project and time tracking.
- Responsible for the development of less experienced AutoZoners; mentor and teach.
- Determine order of work and develop the framework for a subsystem.
- Delegate work to other Programmers and Associate Programmers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- 3+ years with at least one of the object-oriented/function scripting languages: Java, C++, Scala, Python, etc.
- 2+ years of Unix Shell Scripting
- 3+ years of experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
- 3+ years of experience working with source code control systems
- 5+ years of experience in software development or a related field
- 2+ years with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in relational SQL and/or NoSQL databases.
- 3+ years of experience working with defect or incident tracking software (e.g., HP ALM/Quality Center, Remedy, ServiceNow).
- 2+ years of experience in Cloud services (GCP preferred).
- 2+ years of experience with stream-processing systems.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARY Interprets, analyzes, researches, validates, standardizes, optimizes and maps/enters/updates automobile parts electronic catalog data ensuring process output meets cost, time, [...]
SUMMARYWe are looking for a software professional with experience in application and integration architecture. Business units. Experience with C/C++ and Java in Linux environments. As an TA with the I [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.RESPONSIBILITIES Log and update all information into HPSM (HP Service Manager) ticketing system. Monitor all BI system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through HPSM. [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARYParticipating in overall risk analysis to help determine the correct priority order for test execution Mentoring junior QA Engineers Develop, apply and maintain quality requ [...]