Verify and process the daily workload of PO invoices documents (from different business units such as USMNT, USN01, USMKT, USALM, USALD, among others) based on the Accounts Payable department criteria. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Send emails to the corresponding business units such as USMNT, USMKT, USDEV, USITP, USALM, USALD, etc when there is a problem with the PO or invoice.
- Send email requests and follow ups to different business units to ensure problem resoltuion is completed every period.
- Electronic invoices data entry in Mainframe system (Fedex, Transplace & Genco)
- Level of Formal Education: A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent.
- Area of Study: Finance or related fields
- Years of Experience: One to two years.
- Type of Experience: Accounts payable
- Special Certifications or Technical Skills: Very analytical individual, Ability to work under pressure, proficient on fast data enter.
- Other/Preferred: Basic knowledge of English language (specially written), Excel knowledge.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARY Interprets, analyzes, researches, validates, standardizes, optimizes and maps/enters/updates automobile parts electronic catalog data ensuring process output meets cost, time, [...]
SUMMARYWe are looking for a software professional with experience in application and integration architecture. Business units. Experience with C/C++ and Java in Linux environments. As an TA with the I [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.RESPONSIBILITIES Log and update all information into HPSM (HP Service Manager) ticketing system. Monitor all BI system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through HPSM. [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARYParticipating in overall risk analysis to help determine the correct priority order for test execution Mentoring junior QA Engineers Develop, apply and maintain quality requ [...]