Interprets, analyzes, researches, validates, standardizes, optimizes and maps/enters/updates automobile parts electronic catalog data ensuring process output meets cost, time, quality, integrity, consistency, and service standards.
Applies advanced data entry, excel, macros, and database management skills to process large amounts of data that meet complex requirements in a short period of time. Writes and maintains process documentation and aids.
Keeps production records and backups.
Above average productivity, quality, and time delivery. Self-motivated and self-managed.
Experienced and knowledgeable on automobiles, auto parts, and electronic catalog data processing.
Builds and delivers formal training.
Trains new hires and peers from A to Z.
Leads and participates in special projects and programs.
Two years as CA consistently earning "expectations met" or higher RPMs.
- Interprets, analyzes, researches, validates, and maps/enters/updates automobile parts electronic catalog data.
- Writes and maintains process documentation and aids. Keeps production records and backups.
- Provides support on process doubts to peers and occasionally assistance as a Team Leader backup.
- Builds and delivers formal training. Trains new hires and peers from A to Z. Leads special projects and programs.
- Level of Formal Education: An Associate's degree (two-year program) or equivalent formal training program.
- Area of Study: Engineering, Automotive, Mechanics, Industrial, Computer Systems, Information Technology, Information/Communication, Marketing.
- Years of Experience: Two to three years.
- Type of Experience: High Volume/Complex Data Entry/Analysis, Content Creation, Product Information, Management Information Systems, Automotive Industry.
- Special Certifications or Technical Skills: Knowledgeable on automobiles and auto parts. Proficient data processing and information systems management. Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Other/Preferred: Learning, Retention, Thinking/Problem Solving, Focus, Intense Sensory Attention, Attention to Detail. Bilingual (English-Spanish).
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARY Interprets, analyzes, researches, validates, standardizes, optimizes and maps/enters/updates automobile parts electronic catalog data ensuring process output meets cost, time, [...]
SUMMARYWe are looking for a software professional with experience in application and integration architecture. Business units. Experience with C/C++ and Java in Linux environments. As an TA with the I [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.RESPONSIBILITIES Log and update all information into HPSM (HP Service Manager) ticketing system. Monitor all BI system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through HPSM. [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARYParticipating in overall risk analysis to help determine the correct priority order for test execution Mentoring junior QA Engineers Develop, apply and maintain quality requ [...]