Programmer Analyst is a senior-level technical position, which requires a comprehensive understanding of software quality development and implementation; a thorough understanding of software inspection and testing, verification, and validation; and the ability to implement software development and maintenance processes and methods.
This position has the overall responsibility of the automation testing success of the project at ALLDATA. primary responsibilities include creating, documenting, maintaining and executing scalable, high performance automated test coverage solutions using JAVA, Selenium and other tools/languages where appropriate.
The Programmer Analyst will independently prepare and execute tests as well as manage all aspects of the testing effort, including tests plans, automation scripts etc. This candidate will work closely with various product owners, customer support teams, and Scrum masters at ALLDATA to ensure that their applications have an appropriate quality and testing coverage. Candidate must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate implementation of applications against the functional and technical specifications and assist other QA team members though careful planning and test automation
- 5-7 years of experience in software quality assurance, end to end, functional and regression testing, etc. At least 3 years of experience in Test automation across different platforms (Web-UI/API/Mobile/Performance Testing)
- hands-on test automation experience on 2 or more commercial & open source tools like Selenium, LeanFT, HP UFT, FitNesse, Mobile test automation tools/solutions, Appium, performance testing - JMeter, LoadRunner.
- A strong command of Java for building automation tests.
- Experience working with a team using Agile and sprints.
- An understanding of automation design patterns and software testing principles and methodologies.
- Experience working with and testing API / Restful services.
- Proven success using open source testing tools and projects (Selenium, JMeter, JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc).
- Experience developing and maintaining test data sets and associated documentation.
- Experience with team software development life-cycles across multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience with defining test automation strategies and software configurations.
- Experience in analysis/design of DBs, SQL querying
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, capable of holding a conversation with people of the U.S.
- Bachello's degree in realted field (computer science, communications, information systems, etc.)
- Previous experience on Microsoft Dynamics / Sales Force or any other CRM Systems is a big plus.
- Familiarity with Continous Integration and Continous Delivery concepts.
- Experience with Docker and Jenkins would be nice.
- Experience with Oracle, mySQL, Mongo, SOLR environments.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARY Interprets, analyzes, researches, validates, standardizes, optimizes and maps/enters/updates automobile parts electronic catalog data ensuring process output meets cost, time, [...]
SUMMARYWe are looking for a software professional with experience in application and integration architecture. Business units. Experience with C/C++ and Java in Linux environments. As an TA with the I [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.RESPONSIBILITIES Log and update all information into HPSM (HP Service Manager) ticketing system. Monitor all BI system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through HPSM. [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARYParticipating in overall risk analysis to help determine the correct priority order for test execution Mentoring junior QA Engineers Develop, apply and maintain quality requ [...]