Monterrey, N. L.
Job Title: Store System Administrator:
Supervisor's Title: IT Director Mexico
Provides technical support for AutoZone MX Stores, RO, DC's and MEXCAT . Troubleshooting problems with store network hardware including Cisco Routers, Switches and Telephones. Monitor service dispatches and controlling expense. Assist in developing KPI’s for support service levels and ensuring they are met. Documents and adheres to standard processes and procedures. Provides technical assistance as needed. Provides technical support for AutoZone Stores.
- Provide Support and troubleshooting assistance for New stores and Resets ( Validate system ready ) .
- Store application , file system/permissions troubleshooting. Administers and manages linux Server services.
- Develop, test, implement and troubleshoot systems infrastructure enhancements. Assists in infrastructure planning and implementation.
- Document processes and procedures. Develops work knowledge.
- Troubleshoot Operating System problems and performance tuning on multiple platforms
Education & Experience
Level of Formal Education: A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent.
Area of Study: Computer Science or related field preferred.
Years of Experience: Three to five years.
Type of Experience:
- High level Linux System Administration Experience , Experience in technical support and troubleshooting
- Linix Administration expertise.
- Computer Science or programming.
- Hardware, software, networking, system administration.
- Fluent in Spanish & technical English.
- Strong analytical skills, project management, customer service.
Special Certifications or Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Technical skills may include experience with one or more of: Unix, Windows, Java, MS SQL, C, C++, Informix, Oracle, PostgreSQLOracle, PostgreSQL, PostgreSQL, data analysis, computer operations, or customer service..
- technical expertise in multiple technical areas.
Manage and lead teams that includes assigning/monitoring work, providing feedback, coaching, counseling, and salary administration.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARY Interprets, analyzes, researches, validates, standardizes, optimizes and maps/enters/updates automobile parts electronic catalog data ensuring process output meets cost, time, [...]
SUMMARYWe are looking for a software professional with experience in application and integration architecture. Business units. Experience with C/C++ and Java in Linux environments. As an TA with the I [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.RESPONSIBILITIES Log and update all information into HPSM (HP Service Manager) ticketing system. Monitor all BI system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through HPSM. [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARYParticipating in overall risk analysis to help determine the correct priority order for test execution Mentoring junior QA Engineers Develop, apply and maintain quality requ [...]