Monterrey, N. L.
Manages financial activities generated by store development, including Occupancy and store Fixed Asset balances. Ensures that processes and registers comply with MEXGAAP/USGAAP accounting and internal audit policies. Manages and develops store performance database, presenting weekly index reports and quarterly benchmarking analyses. Develops pro-forma models ensuring that cost structure reflects operational conditions and that assumptions capture value of longer term payoff projects. Coordinates capitalization of Stores CAPEX. Coordinates ad-hoc process improvement projects.
- Manages financial activities generated by store development,
including Occupancy and Store Fixed Asset balances. Ensures that processes and registers comply with MEXGAAP/USGAAP accounting and internal audit policies.
- Manages store performance database, producing index and benchmarking metrics that are presented on a quarterly basis. Monitors troubled store performance. Oversees closed stores reserve and methodology. Conducts ad-hoc store performance analyses.
- Conducts pro-forma model reviews yearly ensuring cost structure reflects operational conditions. Develops pro formas for new countries. Keeps capital structure and valuation methodologies in the pro-forma model relevant and consistent with company-wide standards.
- Manages process improvement initiatives, such as measurement, analysis and reduction of cycle times in Store Development, and the development of KPIs for monitoring times spend on opening approved sites.
- Manages closeout activities for all new stores in Mexico ensuring that all costs have been properly captured in the Store Dev system, reconciled with the fixed assets and recorded into general ledger system. Coordinates capitalization of Store Fixed Assets, and oversees monitoring of construction payments vs. budgets.
- Coordinates Occupancy and CAM monthly expense forecasts communicating changes to financial planning department. Oversees preparation of yearly plans for the whole Store Development department, and of specificaly for Occupancy and CAM expenses.
- Level of Formal Education:A Master's degree (MA, MS, MBA) or equivalent
- Area of Study:Accounting, Finance.
- Years of Experience:Three to five years.
- Type of Experience:General accounting, Financial Accounting, Project Finance, Project Management experience.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARY Interprets, analyzes, researches, validates, standardizes, optimizes and maps/enters/updates automobile parts electronic catalog data ensuring process output meets cost, time, [...]
SUMMARYWe are looking for a software professional with experience in application and integration architecture. Business units. Experience with C/C++ and Java in Linux environments. As an TA with the I [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.RESPONSIBILITIES Log and update all information into HPSM (HP Service Manager) ticketing system. Monitor all BI system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through HPSM. [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARYParticipating in overall risk analysis to help determine the correct priority order for test execution Mentoring junior QA Engineers Develop, apply and maintain quality requ [...]