Beca / prácticas
Software Development Intern
- You must be currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related to IT.
- Experience with one of C/C++ and/or Java programming language skills
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Linux operating system and shell scripting are a plus
- Self-motivated, critical thinker with a technical background
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams with members of other engineering and non-engineering teams
- Good English, written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work well under deadlines
- Monthly scholarship of $5,200.00 pesos
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARY Interprets, analyzes, researches, validates, standardizes, optimizes and maps/enters/updates automobile parts electronic catalog data ensuring process output meets cost, time, [...]
SUMMARYWe are looking for a software professional with experience in application and integration architecture. Business units. Experience with C/C++ and Java in Linux environments. As an TA with the I [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.RESPONSIBILITIES Log and update all information into HPSM (HP Service Manager) ticketing system. Monitor all BI system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through HPSM. [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARYParticipating in overall risk analysis to help determine the correct priority order for test execution Mentoring junior QA Engineers Develop, apply and maintain quality requ [...]