Monterrey, N. L.
Job Title: Logistics Analyst
Department: International Trade & Logistics
Supervisor’s Title: Logistics Manager
Position Purpose: This AutoZoner is responsible of managing, auditing, and processing transportation vendors' invoices for both DCs in order for Accounts Payables to program the payment for the services provided, reporting accruals during period closings, and assuring the vendors' invoice statements are up to date.
- Start the payment process for the transportation services used, receiving vendor invoices, cross checking them with the SCA shipments report, and creating the voucher, ensuring all loads were correctly delivered according to plan and with the approved rate.
- Serve as a bridge of the financial results and the operation, in order to make quick changes so the objectives can be met, and adjust the budget to meet the operation constraints.
- Perform and share accruals with the Finance BP during period closing, guaranteeing correct information in P&L; reporting, and update various freight cost reports.
- Prevent incorrect charges/payments, follow up the accounts payable process until the payment is done, reporting to the vendor the invoices that were settled, in order to have up to date invoice statements, ask vendors for their invoice statement periodically (each Q or each semester) and request the signing of the Non-Debt Format if there's no invoices pending to settle.
- Update various freight cost reports for the decision making process in order to accomplish the budget.
- Level of Formal Education: A Bachelor's degree (BA, BS) or equivalent.
- Area of Study: Business Administration Bachelor, Finance Bachelor, or Accounting Bachelor
- Years of Experience: Two years.
- Type of Experience: Logistics, Traffic
- Special Certifications or Technical Skills:Excel, TMS Software
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARY Interprets, analyzes, researches, validates, standardizes, optimizes and maps/enters/updates automobile parts electronic catalog data ensuring process output meets cost, time, [...]
SUMMARYWe are looking for a software professional with experience in application and integration architecture. Business units. Experience with C/C++ and Java in Linux environments. As an TA with the I [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.RESPONSIBILITIES Log and update all information into HPSM (HP Service Manager) ticketing system. Monitor all BI system alerts and notifications, and respond accordingly through HPSM. [...]
Chihuahua, Chih.SUMMARYParticipating in overall risk analysis to help determine the correct priority order for test execution Mentoring junior QA Engineers Develop, apply and maintain quality requ [...]