Lovelace Health Plan
San José Alburquerque
San José Alburquerque, Chih.
Certified Medical Assistant, Family Practice, PRN job, Days, Albuquerque, NM
We are looking for a Certified Medical Assistant to join our Family Practice team in Albuquerque, NM.
This PRN job is located at Lovelace Medical Group, a multispecialty provider group, which includes clinics, doctors and advanced practice providers in a broad range of specialties and primary care, and provides patients with exceptional health care through the support of Lovelace Health System hospitals and technology.
Medical Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Performs clinical and administrative duties that assist in the delivery of effective patient care within assigned area.
- MA d emonstrates knowledge of medical practice and patient care as it relates to the clinical setting and medical specialty.
Certified Medical Assistant Education and Experience Requirements:
- Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) and proof of current membership from American Association of Medical Assistants (AAMA)
- Certified Clinical Medical Assistant (CCMA) and proof of current membership from National Healthcareer Association (NHA)
- National Certified Medical Assistant (NCMA) and proof of current membership from National Certified Competency Testing (NCCT)
- Completion of a medical assistant program from an accredited institution and ability to obtain registration/certification from one of the above certifying bodies within 30 days of hire.
- Computer and keyboarding skills; Positive communication skills.
- Desired: One (1) year experience as a Medical Assistant in healthcare setting
- Current CPR
- Clinic named Patient Centered Medical Home by National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2017 Honored for “Deals of the Year” award by Albuquerque Business
- First for acquisition of ABQ Health Partners’ women’s health
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
Family Practice - Lovelace Medical Group
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
job description Customer Service Coordinator, Admitting, PRN job, Variable Hours, Albuquerque, NM We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our Admitting Team in Albuquerque, NM. [...]
San José Alburquerque, Chih. job description Customer Service Coordinator, Admitting, PRN job, Variable Hours, Albuquerque, NM We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join our Admit [...]
job description Housekeeper/ Environmental Services (EVS) Tech, Full-Time job, Days, Albuquerque, NM We are looking for an Environmental Services Tech to join our Housekeeping team in Albuquerque, [...]
San José Alburquerque, Chih. job description Housekeeper/ Environmental Services (EVS) Tech, Full-Time job, Days, Albuquerque, NM We are looking for an Environmental Services Tech to join our Ho [...]