General Electric Company
Querétaro de Arteaga
3256478 E/B/H Class Customer Application Engineering Power Power Services
- Support preparation of technical proposals and define the necessary hardware scope, engineering cost, and cycle to complete the upgrade.
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
- Work closely with other domain experts to develop complete offerings/customer solutions.
- Collect and/or review all available turbine data and assess applicability of GE technology
- Identify risk areas and address technical issues inherent with retrofitting steam turbines.
- Provide technical leadership to personnel supporting the assigned project
- Document technical data generated by the assigned project consistent with engineering policies and procedures
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
- Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews
- Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
E/B/H Class Customer Application Engineering will work closely with the PS Sales, Commercial, Performance Services teams as well as Design Eng. from initial opportunity identification through order conversion. In this role you will utilize conceptual and critical thinking and the ability to determine applicability of GE technology to various turbine configurations to provide customer specific solutions and solve problems.
*Mechanical or electrical engineering BS or related field, plus 4 years of experience.
*Experience with Heavy Duty Gas Turbine flange to flange components (i.e Combustion, compressor, hot gas path) as well as main auxiliary systems and accessories
*Strong understanding of Mechanical and Thermodynamic concepts
*Strong oral and written English communication skills.
*Strong customer focus mindset
*In case of being a GEIQ employee, you must have previously occupied a position as an E3 or E4
*GE Power employees only
*Understanding of combined cycle operation .
* Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
*Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
*Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
*Ability and willingness to travel up to 20% on short notice
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
3294265 Sr Application Operations Engineer Aviation Digital GE Aviation Mexico Essential Responsibilities • Design, develop, test, and install database applications and related .NET applicatio [...]
3280217 Software Verification Engineer Aviation Engineering GE Aviation Mexico Essential Responsibilities - Execute and lead the analysis, design, test and/or integration required to define and su [...]
3293102 Finance Intern Oil & Gas Global Operations GE Oil & Gas Mexico Essential Responsibilities • Costing process for make and buy items. • Ensure accuracy on cost data base and prepare [...]
3256574 Controls - Customer Application Engineering Power Power Services GE Power Mexico Essential Responsibilities *Provide engineering leadership and have responsibility for all technical as [...]