Cueyamecalco Villa de Zaragoza
Plan, direct, control and evaluate the regulatory compliance applicable to the Mines of the Fluorine Chain, through the correct application of Compliance to certain laws as governed by Mexico. Also to ensure that all compliance is met with regards to country and business laws to be in a position to maintain our mining concessions. Strong links and relationships is needed and will thus have to be developed with local and other Mexican authorities
To ensure that Mexichem will be able to operate on a sustainable manner with the Mexican authorities and ensure that all mining concessions under the Fluor business is complying with all regulations.
Plan and control the aspects regarding the Mexican regulations that might impact the business.
2. To ensure that Mexichem comply to all the regulations and that all new regulations are being dealt with and implemented
3. Ensure and evaluate compliance with the applicable regulations on Safety, Health and Environment in all areas of the establishment to avoid penalties, fines and operations closures.
4. Control and keep updated the Permits and Licenses, required by the Government Authorities for the correct operation and operation of the Mines.
5. Determine and advise the execution of inspections, audits and safety and hygiene routes to detect Acts, unsafe conditions and environmental deviations, for their due compliance with the findings found.
6. Coordinate and schedule the procedures before government agencies (SEMARNAT, CNA, INE, SEGAM, SSA, SE, etc.), required for extensions of projects and / or modifications in the processes.
7. Coordinate and ensure the attention of ordinary and extraordinary audits, performed by government agencies, for correction in time and form of the mines.
8. To ensure compliance on all sites in terms of legal legislation
Education: Mining Engineer, Metallurgist Mining Engineer, Civil Engineer, Environmental Engineer or legal background
Training: Legal background with added operational experience
Knowledge: Good knowledge on compliance in the mining sector
Compliance : must have dealt with compliance issues before and knowledge of how to deal with it. Already established relationships will be an added advantage
1 to 3 years as Superintendent of compliance , 3 to 5 years as compliance manager. Any other experience related to compliance will be an added advantage
El contenido de este aviso es de propiedad del anunciante. Los requisitos de la posición son definidos y administrados por el anunciante sin que Bumeran sea responsable por ello.
ANALISTA DE TARJETA DE CRÉDITO REQUISITOS EDAD HASTA 29 AÑOS SEXO FEMENINO ESCOLARIDAD MÍNIMA LICENCIATURA (Mercadotecnia /Comunicación /Administración) EXPERIENCIA MÍNIMA 1 AÑO NO ESTAR [...]
¡¡Si te apasiona la moda y tienes ganas de generar nuevas tendencias, postulate a nuestra vacante!! Importante empresa en su giro solicita Merchandiser Funciones: -Conceptualizar y desarrolla [...]
Grupo Nacional Provincial Empresa Aseguradora 100 % Mexicana con más de 115 años en el Mercado y #1 a Nivel Nacional está en Busca de Personas EMPRENDEDORAS. REQUISITOS: *Licenciatura Concluid [...]
Empresa líder por expansión busca talento en el área de ventas, buen ambiente laboral, estabilidad, oportunidad de crecimiento real , EXCELENTE OPORTUNIDAD DE EMPLEO Ofrecemos: *Sueldo base 1000 [...]