Didi Chuxing ( DiDi ) is the world’s leading mobile transportation and convenience platform. The company offers a full range of app-based transportation and life services for over 550 million users across Asia, Latin America, Australia, and Russia, including Taxi, Express, Premier, Luxe, Bus, Designated Driving, Enterprise Solutions, Bike Sharing, E-bike Sharing, Automobile Solutions, Food Delivery, and Payment.
Tens of millions of drivers who find flexible work opportunities on the DiDi platform provide over 10 billion passenger trips a year.
DiDi is committed to collaborating with policymakers, the taxi industry, the automobile industry, and communities to solve the world’s transportation, and environmental,
and employment challenges with localized smart transportation innovations by leveraging its AI capabilities.
By continuously improving user experience and creating social value, DiDi strives to build a safe, inclusive, and sustainable mobile transportation and convenience ecosystem for cities of the future.
DiDi uses technology to improve mobility in our world. As such, we always look for people from every background who want to support our vision, through equal opportunity and nondiscriminatory, fair and impartial treatment, completely free of prejudice related to race, nationality, religion, gender, ethnicity, age, political affiliation, sexual preference, marital status, disabilities or family responsibilities.
For more information, please visit : About the role. As part of DiDi’s New Business Operations team, you’ll be working directly with a diverse group of operations and marketing professionals to launch and expand new product lines in Mexico.
- Understand user psychology, hypothesizing, user research and drawing insights
- Design driver incentive programs or system to guide them provide good service
- Develop acquisition strategies, perform experiments, optimize and scale performing campaigns or channels
- Develop and optimize processes to help manage and motivate DiDi advisors
- Join a fast-growing company project from the very early days and solve tough problems.
- Design experiments to verify ideas, analyze results and drawing insights from data, communicating results and recommending actions with rest of the team
- Deep dive into the database and generate valuable insights for the business
- Learn the tool-set required to be a successful entrepreneur
- Lead your own projects and implement new processes from day 1
- Get exposure to all areas of the business
- PR, marketing, strategy, etc.
- Measure of success : service consistency, retention curves, acquisition volume, acquisition cost
The successful applicant
- Entrepreneurial drive : We are looking for someone who loves to build from scratch and wants to be involved in the business at every level : discussing long-term strategy one day and getting their hands dirty building the next.
- You should be comfortable with ambiguity and risk associated with this type of business, but excited about the potential for huge growth in the near future.
- Getting things done : Our team moves incredibly fast and this person needs to be able to plan and execute quickly without excuses.
- You should be excited about experimenting, figuring out how to get things done yourself and failing fast so that we can continuously improve.
- Customer focus : Human-centered design and a customer-first perspective are at the core of who we are. For you, building a solution and product which our clients love should be your top priority.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking.
- Fast learner.
- Hands-on experience like developing operations and customer service processes, driven by continuous learning & improvement.
- Graduated from a top-tier university or business school (Bachelor or Master).
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
Reconozco que previo a enviar esta solicitud, he leído y aceptado el Aviso de Privacidad para Candidatos el cual se encuentra disponible en
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Amazon is offering teams more flexibility on where to work. Read more from Amazon CEO, Andy Jassy. Pathways Operations Manager Mexico Annual full-time Pathways cohort starts in January 2022.Applying t [...]
This position offers an outstanding opportunity to consolidate the OPS team to make the APM Terminals, Yucatán, a success.. This position will have as scope all APM Terminals Services in Mexico creat [...]
Amazon is offering teams more flexibility on where to work. Read more from Amazon CEO, Andy Jassy. Inbound Operations Manager Do you pioneer? Do you enjoy breaking down and solving complex problems fo [...]
Position Goal: We are looking for a leader to join as Operations Manager. You will have the opportunity to lead the team regarding Call Center, Remarketing, Operations and Collections, and establish n [...]