Golfo de México
Responsible for operating Remotely Operated Vehicles, Subsea Tooling, IWOCS and RWOCS Systems, Tensioning and Reel Systems in a safe and efficient manner, and maintaining and repairing all electronic, electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems and sub-systems associated with same including component repair, replacement and troubleshooting.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate equipment to include cameras (video and still), acoustic positioning systems, sonars, manipulators (robotic arms), LARS (Launch and Recovery Systems), hydraulic power units, complex subsea tooling, surface and subsea workover systems.
- Assist or pilot the ROV including evaluating the environment conditions and hazards,
dock / undock from TMS (tether management system), and navigate the ROV by acoustics, sonar and visual (video).
- Perform maintenance / repairs on equipment : maintain / repair electronics, maintain / repair hydraulics, maintain / repair mechanics, use test equipment, calibrate and align equipment, and perform general housekeeping and corrosion control.
- Will operate and repair electrical over hydraulic and direct hydraulic control systems that interact with pumps, valves and other hydraulic transmission and power equipment.
- Will operate and interface sub-sea navigational equipment including but not limited to magnetic compass, gyro, transducer, sonar, altimeter, and associated survey equipment.
- Integrates and operates tooling including but not limited to : cutters, pump units, multipurpose skids, dredging systems, standalone sensory systems, and any other tooling integrated to the Remotely Operated Vehicle.
- Maintains parts and supplies inventory associated with all electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic assemblies and subassemblies.
6 to 12 months of formal mechanical and hydraulic training and 6 to 12 months of formal electrical and electronics training;
or combination of education and experience.
Must be able to obtain a valid Passport and any other regionally mandated offshore work requirement documents as appropriate.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED).
- Technical / Associates degree.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Knowledge of appropriate steps to analytical problem solving.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to work in a team environment, remaining attentive to ideas, recognizing responsibilities, and actively participating with others to accomplish assignments and achieve desired goals.
- Treats others fairly and with respect.
- Knowledge of company policies, rules, regulations, business goals, vision, organizational structure, culture, philosophy, operating principles and values, etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain project priorities.
- Seeks out new learning experiences.
- Identifies what needs to be done and takes action before being asked or required.
This position is considered OFFSHORE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Outdoors and indoors, day and night, as well as over / near water.
- Requires working on or near moving equipment and vibrating equipment.
- Frequently the humidity is above 90%, noise is over 85 decibels and the light is intense / glare.
- Potential exposure to open fire / flames / sparks.
- Constant exposure to airborne dust, fumes, and gases.
- Work surface is stable, height is elevated.
Physical Activity / Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is considered HEAVY work.
- Lift 50-100 pounds
- Work in confined spaces, kneel, jump, run, work while lying on his stomach / back, crawl, and use repetitive movements of the arms and hands.
- Differentiate between colors
- Wear PPE for skin protection.
- Eye protection.
- Steel / safety toed shoes / boots
- Lift 25-50 pounds
- Wear PPE for head, hands
- Climb stairs / ladders, stand, balance, stoop, squat, reach, and lift / carry objects.
- Twist, sit with back supported, head forward / flexed, head tilted / rotated
- Work with arms extended below the waist, unsupported, elbows flexed, wrist supported and unsupported.
- Operate a motor vehicle
- Lift 10-20 pounds
- Standing and walking
- Wear PPE for body, vision, and hearing protection
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Experiência Docente comprobable mínimo de 2 años, tituladoLicenciatura en Educación Pedagógica, con estudios en educación artística, con énfasis en enseñanza de la música y la danza.Licencia [...]
La Universidad del Golfo de México Norte, Plantel Martinez de la Torre está en búsqueda de tu talento para el puesto de Orientador Educativo, para nível Licenciatura y Secundaría**Alcance del Pue [...]
Empresa líder en Transporte de personal en la region Solicita: Operador de Bóxer-Poza Rica Funciones: Operar unidades Mercedes Benz , unidades 3 1/2 Toneladas y camionetas Atención al clie [...]
Empresa importante líder en transporte de personal Solicita: Mecánico Eléctrico Experiencia en Eléctrico Automotriz, mecánica en general Manejo de herramientas y equipos eléctricos [...]