Ntt Data Services
Ciudad de México
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Business Operations Specialist / Industry Business Enablement Partner to join our team in Mexico.
The Account Operations (formerly known as Client Management Services) organization supports our NTT DATA Account and Finance Leaders in Contract Management, Account Governance and Business Process Compliance activities to enable timely and effective Order to Cash processes and effective coordination among Account, Delivery and Operational partners.
Primary objective of this group will be enabling Account and Delivery Leaders to focus on account growth by supporting account Order to Cash activities, improving processes and monitoring / managing Order to Cash metrics within accounts, providing proactive insights and supporting actions related to organization-wide initiatives or customer-driven changes that impact Order to Cash processes.
This specific position is located in Mexico.
Industry Business Enablement Partner
3 to 5 yrs exp in the following :
- Position reports to Account Operations Business Support Lead aligned to multiple BUs; position may have responsibility for accounts in single or multiple BUs
- Has Order to Cash (O2C) accountability for an assigned group of accounts ($100M-$200M portfolio); includes performing contract setup activities for new logo accounts
- Liaison across multiple support organizations to ensure alignment and coordination of cross functional processes impacting O2C
- Responsible for coordination, program management and governance of end-to-end O2C process for supported accounts
- Responsible for proactive analysis and insights of KPIs; partners with stakeholders to improve account metrics
- Process minded individual who will leverage a methodology to conduct assessments, document and develop processes; ability to identify bottlenecks, non-standard processes;
works to resolve system issues; effectively implements change
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders at account / BU, VCFO organization as well as PMs, DMs; act as a key influencer with stakeholders
- Self-managed individual who can effectively identify problems, determine solutions, prioritize workload, and knows when seek guidance
- Works seamlessly as part of an onshore / offshore team; effectively coordinates activities and prioritizes actions with offshore partners
- Adapts to changing priorities easily; excellent time management; able to multi task
- Effective use and adoption of systems and tools (e.g., Dashboards, SAP)
- Special projects will be asked to participate in special projects on occasion
- Proficient in using MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and Visio
- Ability to use systems / tools effectively for Contract Management and other activities; SAP experience highly preferred
- 3 - 5 years experience in Order to Cash processes preferred
- Finance background and familiarity with P&L; structure as well as key drivers impacting the P&L; preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior leaders at account / BU and act as a key influencer with the stakeholders
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Work effectively with offshore teams to coordinate activities and prioritize actions
- Ability to coordinate and manage projects / actions that span across cross-functional teams and client teams
- Self-managed individual who can effectively identify problems, determine solutions, prioritize workload, seek guidance where necessary and ultimately optimize results
- Proficiency in both Spanish and English required (written and verbal)
- Ability to read and understand contract / legal documents in Spanish as well as financial terms / topics in Spanish
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Description To Support the implementation and follow up of the IKEA Service offer including Home Delivery, Article Assembly, Collection Point and Parcel delivery operations in alignment with our [...]
Job Description To Support the implementation and follow up of the IKEA Service offer including Home Delivery, Article Assembly, Collection Point and Parcel delivery operations in alignment with ou [...]
Company Description The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. We do this by offering a wide range of well-designed, functional home furnishing products at prices so low [...]
Commercial Platform Product Specialist Fecha : 12-ene-2022 Ubicación : Ciudad de México, Ciudad de México, MX Empresa : Bayer AG Commercial Platform Product Specialist Major tasks and responsi [...]