Ciudad de México
Summarized Purpose :
Develops, interprets, and implements information governance concepts to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and operational requirements.
Serves as primary contact on information governance for functional groups. Performs basic analysis to determine present and future requirements associated with information governance.
Essential Functions :
- Gathers, analyzes, summarizes, and develops recommendations for information governance-related activities.
- Researches, develops process documentation, and leads / supports the implementation of piloted processes in the areas of information governance, including but not limited to record retention, eDiscovery, legal holds, Electronic Trial Master File (eTMF),
and / or data archival.
- Creates, monitors, analyzes, and provides metrics, inclusive of issue resolution, on a scheduled basis to ensure quality in the information governance program.
- Develops and supports ongoing enhancements to IGC processes, systems, training, communications, and / or software applications.
- Pilots and supports integration of IGC processes with other functional areas.
- Provides Tier 2 support on IGC-related issues.
- Researches, recommends, and implements quality programs, processes, and procedures that comply with global regulations, laws, and PPD policies.
- Supports IGC change control and impact analysis process.
Education and Experience :
Bachelor's degree and 2-5 years information governance and compliance relations experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Good computer skills with the ability to learn appropriate software / hardware
- Good Microsoft Office user
- Basic Livelink or similar content management system user
- Strong attention to detail
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with records management principles including but not limited to retention schedules, RM classifications plans, generally accepted recordkeeping principles and legal holds AND / OR
- Familiarity with taxonomies (e.g. folder structures, metadata, user access) AND / OR
- Familiarity with eTMF process and structure AND the DIA eTMF reference model AND / OR
- Familiarity with archival processes and systems
Working Environment :
PPD values the health and wellbeing of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive.
Below is listed the working environment / requirements for this role :
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner.
- Able to work upright and stationary for typical working hours.
- Ability to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency.
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities.
- May require travel. (Recruiter will provide more details.)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Gusto por las ventas, atención al cliente. facilidad de palabra, facilidad para aprender, compromiso, responsable, disponibilidad de tiempo, y puntual Lugar de trabajo: Col. Centro, Alcaldía Cuauh [...]
Se busca niñera en Ciudad de México para 2 niños, trabajo de niñera en Ciudad de México. Hola mi nombre es Cirla soy mamá 24 / 7 y en ocasiones necesito un respiro, hay veces que necesitaré que [...]
Mexico BUSINESS CONSULTANT CIUDAD DE MÉXICO México City / Graduate / Number of vacancies : 5 You will be working in key projects for leading organizations in the strategy, commercial effectiveness, [...]
Mexico DATA SCIENCE CONSULTANT CIUDAD DE MÉXICO México City / Graduate / Number of vacancies : 5 You will be working in key projects for leading organizations in data mining & knowledge Discovery, [...]