Bosques de las Lomas
WHO ARE WE?
Do you want to work for a company that makes a difference in the world? At Unilever, we have a clear purpose - to make sustainable living commonplace.
Through our 400 brands reaching 2.5 billion people every day, we aim to make a positive social impact globally and locally.
Through our household brands, like Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Hellman’s and Axe, we are creating a bright future for our customers, our business, and our planet - and you can be part of it.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
In this role. you will contribute to delivering the Customer Market Insight mission by being the CMI Performance Cross Analyst to the Local Mexico team.
You will be responsible for the identification of business opportunities,
insights and behaviors across categories to guide strategy in Mexico : focus on brand performance and for consumer and shopper guidance and delivery into local projects for our brands.
LOCATION : Oficinas Corporativas Bosques de las Lomas
WHAT YOU WILL DO :
- Will business partner CMI Categories Partners and Customer Development (including eCommerce) to shape & deliver the Channel & Category business plan
- Will be in charge of Data Quality processes and continuous research on Retail Sales Auditory and Panel Data. Expertise in Nielsen and Panel data is required.
- Will identify growth opportunities using a variety of data sources, continuous market data, secondary date and where needed custom ad hoc research on consumer and shopping behaviors
- Will be capable to using data and tools already available into the organization that help the CMI Cross Performance Manager to provide business answers.
- Will put a point of view into the context in which it will have the most impact. Understanding the wider implications and opportunities that can arise from insights to guide UL Big C s and execucional (CD) decisions.
- Will oversee Cross Performance and Shopping Insights Studies, making sure agencies fulfilled their task and achieve the deadlines stablished.
- Will support shaping and landing strategies with Key Customers & Channel owners.
- Will support CMI Cross Performance Manager in advising Customer Development and Category teams on changing category trends, market performance & shopping behaviors to help inform where to play and how to win
WHAT YOU LL NEED TO SUCCEED :
- Maximum 2 years’ experience
- Experience in Customer Development or CMI is desire
- Good communication and presenting skills
- Understanding of retail & channel landscape
- Understanding of market research. Retail Audit, KWP methodology, Shopping and Analytics / Statistics.
- Skills in Data Visualization tools and Data management platforms, will be valued
- Interest in human behavior, psychology, and data analysis
- A team player : accountable, open minded who likes to work in rapid and agile way
- Able to ask for help and work with others effectively
- Able to lead projects : organized and accountable
- Basic analytical skills, organized and with ability to manage multiple requests and stakeholders
- Digital skill a must
- Creativity : think new solutions, new approaches
- Ability to work both independently - to manage own agenda- and collaboratively -to work close with the CMI organization and establish strong network-
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Sueldo neto (libre) mensual Sueldos base Ubicación col. Bosques de las lomas Perfil del candidato (requisitos) - licencia de manejo vigente. - vivir cerca de la zona - experiencia minima de dos año [...]
Sueldo neto (libre) mensual Sueldos base Ubicación col. Bosques de las lomas Perfil del candidato (requisitos) licencia de manejo vigente. vivir cerca de la zona experiencia minima de dos años Uso d [...]
IMPORTANTE EMPRESA A NIVEL NACIONAL DEL RAMO ABARROTERO. SAHUAYO es la empresa líder de abarrotes º1 a nivel nacional, que busca seguir siendo el mejor distribuidor de abarrotes y bienes de consumo [...]
Supervisor de Ventas para Distribuidores Quiénes somos? Quieres ser parte de una compañía que hace la diferencia alrededor del mundo? En Unilever, tenemos un propósito claro - hacer que la vida s [...]