Ciudad de México
We are looking for a Customer Onboarding Specialist to ensure customers achieve their desired outcomes, boost response rates, and drive value throughout the Runa onboarding experience.
You are a trusted advisor and can influence everything the customer touches in their first (and future) experience with us.
You will train customers, help solve operational and knowledge issues and make sure our clients find success by having a smooth implementation experience of our product.
At Runa, We are really eager about working closely with our clients in order to help them solve any kind of question, problem, or feedback they have.
Our ideal candidate is someone highly engaging, who loves building relationships,
solving problems, and finding ways to make people more successful.
- Understanding the customers' requirements and delivering our solution to facilitate this
- Communicate with customers to understand their specific requirements and needs
- Collect important operational information from customers to correctly onboard them
- Identifying risks to the customers successful completion of the Runa migration process and actively work to mitigate issues before they happen
- Successfully complete the Runa migration process, including the configuration of platforms, tests and adjustments.
- Constant communication with internal stakeholders in order to properly onboard new clients
- Deliver end user training to clients, which may include HR personnel, administrative staff and senior executives
- Maintain a high level of process quality and consistency as well as an excellent relationship with the customer
- Identify & target at risk customers (i.e limited activity, communication issues, etc) and take appropriate steps to engage them to understand their situation & drive action
- Capture and record internal and customer-sourced insights, then proactively report & contribute as necessary with Product
- Work closely with sales team to analyze, fix and execute for onboarding improvement
- Become the subject matter expert and properly assess customers through the migration process
- Proven work experience in Commercial areas as a : Customer Onboarding Specialist, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- English (intermediate)
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Tasks and responsibilities - Onboarding the first customers with recently certified integrations, varying from POS, channel, fulfilment and integrations - Main point of contact for these customers, a [...]
POSITION SUMMARY We are looking for a Human Resource Specialist to join our growing Operations team. This position is to be remote in México . This full-time position will be responsible for naviga [...]
POSITION SUMMARYWe are looking for a Human Resource Specialist to join our growing Operations team. This position is to be remote in México. This full-time position will be responsible for navigating [...]
Description If you are a Rockstar, that is, someone with a high level of energy, a positive attitude, a dynamic start-up spirit, what are you waiting for? Doctoralia is your place, we provide the en [...]