HR Systems Analyst People Development
HP has always been about using technology to help our customers succeed. That has been our focus for over 70 years-and it is more evident now than ever.
Over the decades, information technology has changed, from a tool for productivity to tools for collaboration. Today, technology is becoming the fabric of the global community.
HP is at the forefront of this change, enabling a global community where information is created, consumed, and delivered through always-on connectivity.
HR Systems leads and manages HP's HR Systems, Data and Technology Enablement. Human Resources recognize us as the first stop for "the what" in systems enablement,
as experts in providing solutions support to complex business problems, and as the gateway to IT.
Position Description :
The primary responsibility of a Systems Analyst in the HR Systems organization is to work closely with our Global HR COE partners to define and analyze complex HR business problems and find innovative processes to system solutions, focusing on Talent, Performance, Career Development and Learning.
This position will focus on developing an in-depth understanding of the business processes and configuration, specifically for Workday, Saba and other custom developed solutions, as well as, any new solutions on the horizon.
This role will have the opportunity to work across many areas of HP to analyze a rich collection of strategies, processes and systems specific to HR.
Also, this position will work with a variety of people and technologies to evaluate system solutions and delivery mechanisms for our internal customers, while finding creative new ways of partnering with different business teams, functional groups, and IT partners to deliver new and enhanced processes and tools.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following :
- Supports business processes and needs assessments, aligning HR system solutions with business initiatives
- Demonstrates deep HR Systems’ tools expertise, identifying and troubleshooting operational issues and system gaps
- Documents and manages business and technical requirements, providing detailed design and business rules
- Supports global system projects related to talent, performance, career development and learning
- Works closely in partnership with HR business and functional teams to understand the business processes and represents these business processes and business needs to HRIT
- Supports HR processes ensuring alignment with IT through the established governance model
- Supports User Acceptance Testing (UAT), documenting test plans and test cases, driving to ensure all enhancements are fully tested
- Manages documentation, including user guides, training materials and release notes
- Collaborates with other system analysts to deliver implementation plans
- Maintains and cultivates positive, impactful relations with key customers and IT partners
- Evaluates new technologies and trends, assisting in making recommendations for the strategic direction of the company, using knowledge of the HR industry and customer environment to create opportunities for innovation
- Bachelor's degree, or foreign equivalent, in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Resources. or a closely related discipline
- 2+ years related experience in human resources, support operations or HRIT
- Experience in cross-functional areas, such as learning systems, human capital management systems, helpdesk solutions, etc.
- Demonstrates the highest level of integrity and professionalism with strong organizational, time management, and planning skills
- Detail-oriented with superior analytical, problem solving, pragmatism and organization skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Proven experience working in project oriented high-performing teams
- Strong personal networking skills with the ability to relate to executives and employees through all organizational levels
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly present complex business and technical topics to a wide array of business, technical, and executive audiences
- Independent worker and definite self-starter
- Experience working with enterprise systems is a plus
- Experience in large size companies with multiple functions / business units is a plus
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible in your career as well as the world around you.
Soare we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo,and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who areinspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated tomaking a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history : HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion it's just who we are.
From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone isrespected and where people can be themselves, while being a part ofsomething bigger than themselves.
We celebrate the notion that you canbelong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day.When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottomline. Come to HP and thrive!
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
HR Systems Analyst People Development HP has always been about using technology to help our customers succeed. That has been our focus for over 70 years-and it is more evident now than ever. Over th [...]
HR Systems Analyst – People Development HP has always been about using technology to help our customers succeed. That has been our focus for over 70 years-and it is more evident now than ever. Over [...]
At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we [...]
JOB SUMMARY The HR Data Analyst is responsible for data and system analysis to support broader oversight processes within Recruiting functional area. In addition, this role provides reporting and in [...]