Ciudad de México
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we're just getting started changing the way millions of people enjoy content.
Now available in more than 240 countries and territories, Prime Video offers customers the broadest selection of any on-demand video service, including our critically-acclaimed Amazon Originals such as the Emmy Award-winning comedies Fleabag and The Marvelous Mrs.
Maisel, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, The Boys, Mindy Kaling’s Late Night, Donald Glover’s Guava Island,
the Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea, Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick, exclusives, and live concerts and sports.
Amazon Studios is the movies and television development and production arm of Amazon. It is our role to produce original content and license studio programs worldwide in exclusive service of Amazon’s Prime Video customers.
We need your passion, innovative ideas, and creativity to help take us to new heights.
The production coordinator is responsible for day to day support across Amazon Studios’ original productions, co-productions, and licensed programs.
The production coordinator organizes and tracks each show from setup through production and wrap deliverables. The role requires a candidate with a professional manner in interacting with internal and external stakeholders at the studio and show level.
This is a growth opportunity for those passionate about physical production and becoming production managers.
Key job responsibilities
- Compile, distribute, and store production documents (e.g., contracts, call sheets, calendars, reports and schedules) on the studio network
- Track and process approvals and production payments with BA, Legal, and Finance
- Maintain a checklist for each show to ensure major milestones are met (e.g. budget lock, budget approval, kick-off calls, deliverables, international filming activity, etc.)
- Facilitate communication with the show level and studio departments (e.g. casting, business affairs, legal, finance, PR / marketing, etc.)
- Coordinate kick-off calls with development for each individual project
- Update and distribute studio contact lists and ensure that they are managed per studio requirements.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and show level counterparts
- Track show wrap-out memos and storage facilities for asset transfer and disposal as needed
- Assist and facilitate general requests and communication to ensure shows are following studio guidelines and procedures
- Assist production team with travel arrangements
About the team
You will have the opportunity to be part and work alongside the most experienced and knowledgeable producers around the world.
- 3 years experience in a network or production company environment
- Experience in the entertainment industry, preferably in a scripted production.
- Experience with Excel, Word and Power Point
- Bi-Lingual Spanish / English
- Basic knowledge of MMB
- Basic Knowledge of Final Draft
- Highly organized individual
- Be a self starter
- Excellent communication skills
- The ideal candidate will also exceed Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
- The ideal candidate will also exceed Amazon’s functional / technical depth and complexity for this role
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
DESCRIPTIONJob summaryAre you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Prime Video is one of [...]
DESCRIPTIONJob summaryThe Production Executive, is an essential asset in producing innovative content for Amazon Studios' Local Original Slate.Key job responsibilitiesSpecific Responsibilities Include [...]
Job summary The Production Executive, is an essential asset in producing innovative content for Amazon Studios' Local Original Slate. Key job responsibilities Specific Responsibilities Include, But [...]
DESCRIPTIONJob summaryWe are looking for a Business Affairs Executive to add to the Amazon Studios team in Latam. In this role, the Business Affairs Executive will provide deal-making support services [...]