Ciudad de México
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Honeywell is constantly growing, we invite you to apply and upload your resume in order to contact you for our future hirings"
This position is responsible for analysis of the manufacturability of product designs, development of manufacturing processes, product launch, process scale-up, and process and equipment improvement activities.
This individual will have the lead responsibility for Design to Manufacturing Transfer (utilizing six sigma tool sets for problem solving leadership), implement new processes and support existing processes for dipped and knitted glove manufacturing.
- Responsible for process engineering and project management to support process scale-up.
- Maintain strategy for current to future state transition of process capabilities in alignment with functional roadmaps (Sourcing, Operations, Technology, Product Management).
- Assemble and lead technical teams for identified projects and products, which may include personnel from Engineering, Manufacturing, Product Development, Marketing, QA, and HSE.
- Lead and manage efforts to create novel processes leading to full scale manufacturing of hearing products. These solutions are often unique and creative in nature to improve specific processes.
Must be able to manage the projects in their entirety, and be able to perform / deliver specific project tasks as necessary
- Responsible for providing plant input in manufacturing process development, to include but not limited to, process design requirements, risk analysis, traceability matrix, design history file, etc.
- Apply experience with manufacturing process equipment to lead the selection and / or design of equipment for prototype and full scale manufacturing.
Maintain and upgrade process equipment, plan, develop, and validate equipment to meet the demands of new product introductions and current manufacturing operations.
- Assist as technical process expert in supplier Common Assessment and internal technical leader for supplier DFM reviews.
- As key program NPI project team member, drive DFM to support common
- Experience Design Control and Process Validation guidelines, Engineering Change Controls, ISO, and Design Control and Regulatory Procedures are required.
- Experience with statistical process tools required (SPC, Minitab, other statistical software).
- Considerable knowledge of the principles and practices of engineering as applied to various types of projects (would need to be more specific in terms of principles / practices).
- 5 years in chemical / material related experience
- Ability to prepare complex reports, project summaries, and correspondence.
- Exceptional practical problem-solving skills, excellent organizational and communication skills with demonstrated matrix organization leadership.
- Shall have knowledge and experience with polymer characterization tools, such as FTIR, DSC, TGA, DMA and rheology
- High / Low Density Polyurethane Foam knowledge
- Acoustics background
- Optics background
- Knowledge in propionate & polycarbonate
- knowledge on regulatory standards like NFPA, OSHA, EN, RoHS etc related to PPE
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex or religion.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Quality Process Engineer The SDLC Quality Process Engineer is someone who monitors every phase of the software development process so as to ensure design quality, making sure that the software adhere [...]
Quality Process Engineer The SDLC Quality Process Engineer is someone who monitors every phase of the software development process so as to ensure design quality, making sure that the software adheres [...]
Descripción Quality Process Engineer The SDLC Quality Process Engineer is someone who monitors every phase of the software development process so as to ensure design quality, making sure that the s [...]
Process Engineer Die Casting · Autoliv Aguascalientes (MXAG) Designs and plans layout for material-processing/manufacturing operations. Plans sequence of operations and specifies procedures for [...]