Park Ip Translations
Ciudad de México
As a trusted global transformation partner, Welocalize accelerates the global business journey by enabling brands and companies to reach, engage, and grow international audiences.
Welocalize delivers multilingual content transformation services in translation, localization, and adaptation for over 250 languages with a growing network of over 77,000 in-country linguistic resources.
Driving innovation in language services, Welocalize delivers high-quality training data transformation solutions for NLP-enabled machine learning by blending technology and human intelligence to collect, annotate, and evaluate all content types.
Our team works across locations in North America, Europe,
and Asia serving our global clients in the markets that matter to them.
www.welocalize.comTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB We are looking for several English into Yucateco translators to join newly formed team for one of our globalclients.
They will take ownership of the incoming work on this account and will actively contribute to the success of the program.
The project entails translation and post-editing for a thrilling global company, and will suit someone who has experience and interest in IT, software, marketing and social media.
We will create teams of translators who will be responsible for one or more products, always reviewing each other.
- Translate content from English into Yucateco with original meaning conveyed in a manner that is readable and understandable to target audience.
- Content types : Informational, Legal, Product / Service, Support
- CAT Tool : working with Trados and a client specific CAT tool
- Expected capacity per week : between 2k-5k words per week
- We receive work every day and the deadlines are usually short within 24-48 hours, because the jobs are usually small. Ideally, we need people who have regular availability - the more, the better.
- You will receive training and follow ups on your jobs initially by one of our more experienced resources, to ensure client expectations are being met.
- Minimum 3 years' experience translating and reviewing content in the specified subject matter.
- Proficient in all areas of expertise : Informational, Legal, Product / Service, Support
- Well-versed in various translation & terminology tools.
- Excellent communications skills in English (spoken and written).
- Native fluency in target language.
- Degree in linguistics, translation or equivalent experience.
- Able to follow instructions, eg. character restrictions, etc.
- Able to communicate effectively the rationale behind their translation skills.
- Able to both translate and review.
- Experience working in a multi-vendor scenario a plus.
When you join Welocalize, you have the opportunity to bring your career to the next level : ... receive steady volume of work and long-term partnership where this applies .
- professional development : work on exciting projects that will empower you keep learning and growing... work with multicultural, international team with a great variety of documents and content types .
- 24-hour 6-day a week support from our Community team.If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, apply below.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB We are looking for several English into Yucateco translators to join newly formed team for one of our globalclients. They will take ownership of the incoming work on this acco [...]
Mexico BUSINESS CONSULTANT CIUDAD DE MÉXICO México City / Graduate / Number of vacancies : 5 You will be working in key projects for leading organizations in the strategy, commercial effectiveness, [...]
We’re looking for talented individuals interested in joining a new and growing global company. At Slang, you’ll be an early team member of a well-funded startup spun out from MIT. We’re buildin [...]
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our sales team in México. As an Account Executive, you will be held accountable for the closing, success and renewal of any new or existing accounts. [...]