Ciudad de México
Job Description Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative, and diverse environment?
If so, your future is at PepsiCo. As a world class company, we seek excellence in everything we do. Therefore, we need talented, innovative people who are passionate about what they do.
For more information, please visit www.pepsico.com
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Sr. Analyst .This role is responsible of executing the end to end external recruitment process for entry to specialist open positions aligned with the local requirements while developing core sourcing processes to identify external talent when needed.
Execute end to end external recruitment process : Facilitation of Hiring Manager Intake Meeting to align the process, SLAs and profile requirements.
Ensure timely and effective communications between candidate(s) and hiring team.Screen, assess, and evaluate external candidates with face-to-face behavioural-based interviewing methodologies and present qualified candidate slate (3 5) to hiring team.
Ensure slate diversity representation requirements .Collect post interview feedback and facilitate consensus discussion, if needed.
Create the OLDF (Offer Letter Detailed Form) and generate the offer letter. Extend verbal offer and lead negotiation with candidate if needed.
Send feedback communication to non selected candidates.
- Ensure service delivery and KPIs fulfillment such as Time to Accept(TTA), Time-to-Find / Hire, Hiring Manager Satisfaction scores(HMSS) and system accuracy, among others.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with multiple stakeholders, including functional hiring managers and HR partner, in order to foster partnerships that yield consistent on-going communication, high-quality results, and efficient processes in order to build TA function credibility.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Psychology, HR or related
- 2 - 3 years of relevant professional experience, which may include TA Coordinator, HR, Recruiting, or prior functional applicable experience, among others
- Proven work experience as a talent sourcer or similar role, with experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings), familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS, such as Kenexa)
- Proficient in full suite of Microsoft Suite of products : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong English oral and written communication skills
- Customer focused, adaptable, strong follow up and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly shift and adapt to changes as they come; proactively communicating throughout the process
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
If you meet the requirements apply directly on this link for you to add your CV and we can take you into account for the next steps of the process.
At PepsiCo, we are committed to providing equal development opportunities for all candidates for employment without exception of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, nationality, origin, or type of disability.
We respect and value diversity as a workforce and innovation for the organization.
Thank you so much for thinking about PepsiCo to start or continue your career! Relocation Eligible : Not Applicable
Job Type : Regular
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We’re looking for talented individuals interested in joining a new and growing global company. At Slang, you’ll be an early team member of a well-funded startup spun out from MIT. We’re buildin [...]
Job Description Who is Stanley Black & Decker? We are the leader in tools and security. We are Stanley Tools. We are DEWALT. We are Mac Tools. We are Vidmar. And we are much more. We are the doors [...]
Contamos con: 2847 Vacantes disponibles. En Manpower estamos en búsqueda de: " Talent Acquisition Analyst" Licenciatura concluida en Psicología, Administración o afín 2 años de experiencia en pro [...]
Creditas es la plataforma líder en América Latina de soluciones de consumo y préstamos 100% online construida alrededor de tres ecosistemas : propiedad inmobiliaria, automotriz y salarios. Trabaja [...]