Ciudad de México
Amazon currently seeks a creative, dynamic and experienced Senior Program Manager to join FBA team in Mexico City. A successful Program Manager must be able to work independently, be comfortable with ambiguity, and be able to influence internal / external partners at all levels of the organization.
This role will particularly suit someone with strong analytical abilities, relationship building skills and superb project management capabilities.
- Some qualities that we are looking for : you are results oriented (and have a track record of repeatedly delivering great results);
- you are an innovator (and have already proven it); you have the intellect and horsepower to solve (really complex) problems;
- you are an owner,
and do what it takes to make your team successful; you have relentlessly high standards (some may say too high);
you are customer obsessed; you operate well and autonomously in an ambiguous environment; and finally, you have a burning desire to be a part of something really big.
Key responsibilities :
The primary objective of the Senior Program Manager will be to identify opportunities, define and manage projects to grow FBA Active Seller base and FBA Seller performance at scale.
You will be working closely with counterparts in EU, India, CA and US to bridge the parity gaps and bring MX on the roadmap with the central Tech team.
In addition, this person would need to accomplish the following :
- Transform customer insights into projects, features and processes that increase active FBA Seller base and improve FBA Seller Performance across MX
- Establish the business goals and supporting business metrics and indicators for success.
- Identify drivers of business problems and trends at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context
- Deliver high quality business requirements documents and functional specifications on identified product changes, secure sign-off across multiple international stakeholders, and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the business and development teams.
- Define features adoption strategy and lead implementation across multiple channels, including, web, e-mail and new communications channel
Keys to success in this role include exceptional program management, strong communication and collaboration skills. The candidate needs to be able to coordinate across multiple work streams, and be able to communicate clearly appropriate triggers and actions.
The right candidate thrives in a high energy environment where tactical and strategic activities are expected to be driven in parallel.
- Master’s degree and 6-10 years of relevant working experience
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, with attention to detail and operational excellence
- Demonstrated experience working in a cross-functional capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to roll-up sleeves and get things done
- Experience in E-Commerce, product marketing, or entrepreneurship
- MBA preferred
- Well versed in SQL and Excel
- Fluency in Spanish and English.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
DESCRIPTIONAmazon currently seeks a creative, dynamic and experienced Senior Program Manager to join FBA team in Mexico City. A successful Program Manager must be able to work independently, be comfor [...]
DESCRIPTIONAt Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. The Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP;) team is loo [...]
DESCRIPTION At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. The Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP;) team is [...]
Listopro is a platform that connects candidates with companies in Latin America. It is the first where when completing your profile, it is the companies that invite you to their processes. How does th [...]