Ciudad de México
What you will do :
- Become an expert in advertising technologies and all RTB House products
- Provide dedicated account management to agencies in Mexico region, respond to clients’ requests and inquiries in a professional and timely manner;
- Execute customer communications personal and via telephone or email, in line with standards and processes, incl. regular face to face meetings (video meetings during the Covid-19 crisis)
- Traveling required 10% of time - not applicable during Covid-19 restrictions;
- Create relevant advertising strategies for agencies clients based on data analysis and your own expertise;
- Consult and educate clients to ensure customer success;
- Assist customers in the process of launching ad campaigns;
- Obtain, review and process customer orders;
- Provide dedicated reports and advanced insights for the agencies;
- Assist Sales team in creating media plans
- Analyze data in order to optimize campaigns’ performance.
- Work in partnership with the sales team to nurture relationship with agency
Desired Skills and Experience :
- A minimum of 3 years experience in managing online advertising campaigns, preferably client facing roles in ad-tech industry.
- At least 2 years experience within the agency context (campaign management, creation and execution of Media Plans)
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to identify and understand Agencies needs and requirements, exceptional communication skills;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English;
- University degree (preferably in the field of business, marketing, engineering or communication);
- Understanding of the online advertising industry, branding / performance marketing and RTB model;
- Experience in managing Video campaigns
- High level of motivation and willingness to learn with high energy and positive can do attitude.
- Ability to build creative and convincing presentations to agencies
- Team and start-up spirit
We offer the chance to work :
- in an engaging role in a new fast-growth project;
- in a fully responsible, high potential position with our business in Mexico;
- with a chance to be a part of a team which shapes the future of online marketing globally.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
SR Account Manager - Mínimo 2 años de experiencia con marcas de lujo de hotelería, destinos, o indumentaria - Excelente nivel de Inglés indispensable - Experiencia en manejo de medios, [...]
Ready to re-write the rules of modern advertising with Roku? Roku is changing how the world watches TV Roku is the #1 TV streaming platform in the US, and we’ve set our sights on powering every te [...]
Principal Account Manager Principal, Technical Account Management TTEC is seeking a Principal, Technical Account Management to join our IT team. We’re a global company that is 46,000+ employees st [...]
What you will do : - Become an expert in advertising technologies and all RTB House products - Provide dedicated account management to agencies in Mexico region, respond to clients’ requests and in [...]