Passionate about new technologies, but also interested in how they work and shape the future in automotive? Take a look at our Homologation Engineer role in our CORE Engineering HW group in Guadalajara.
Do you want to be a Homologation Engineer? These should spark your interest.
The Homologation Engineer is actively involved in establishing connections between development team, homologation laboratories and project management, having as final result all the required certificates which a customer is asking for.
Responsibilities and tasks :
- Main interface towards homologation suppliers and customers;
- Organize the activities based on a defined homologation process;
- In charge to homologate products with different technologies in different countries, based on defined standards and requirements;
- Follow procedures and guidelines, with commitment to provide results in time;
- Flexible and resilient to unplanned changes or challenges;
- Responsible for data maintenance of the certificates inside Homologation database;
- Ensure fulfillment of the product homologation with respect to customer requirements;
Actively influence the sourcing process during homologation phase. Qualifications This is what it takes to be a successful Homologation Engineer :
- Technical University degree (preferably in Electronics / Telecommunications);
- Good communication skills with internal / external customers / authorities;
- Good knowledge of MS Office package;
- Very good English skills in writing, reading and speaking. German language would be a plus;
- Intercultural sensitivity as well as good networking and communication skills;
Experience with RF design, wireless services and / or radio regulations / standards would be a plus.
Work experience on EMC and wireless communication industry
Work experience in radio Homologation test scenarios for wireless devices (Non specific SRD’s, NFC, BT / Wifi, GSM / LTE).
Worldwide radio regulations and standards for wireless products (RED / EC, FCC MIC..).
Apply now Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods.
Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets.
In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of Always On, sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart.
The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility architecture, hardware, software and services.
With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Description Passionate about new technologies, but also interested in how they work and shape the future in automotive? Take a look at our Homologation Engineer role in our CORE Engineering HW group [...]
Standards and Homologation Engineer - Latin & South America Job description Enphase Energy is the fastest growing solar inverter company in the world. By combining the power of solar energy with a u [...]
Standards and Homologation Engineer - Latin & South AmericaJob description Enphase Energy is the fastest growing solar inverter company in the world. By combining the power of solar energy with a uniq [...]
NXP Semiconductors Board Solutions being a one stop key provider of hardware development tools and in NXP, which has been supporting both the design, manufacture and supply chain of the hardware deve [...]