Ciudad de México
This role is to be an active part of the software developer team in various international locations. It will be responsible for designing and developing software for Enterprise Services.
This should include experience with browser APIs and Nodejs.
- Familiarity or experience with Typescript.
- Passion for testing and knowledge of the Jest testing framework.
- Proven experience working with stakeholders to gather requirements and estimate timelines.
- The ability to architect new features to plan the necessary work needed to deliver.
- Operational knowledge of or a desire to learn and use Amazon Web Services. (Connect, Lambda, Lex, Dynamo, S3, Kinesis, CloudFormation, etc.)
- Desire and willingness to share knowledge and insure the team’s success
- Full Stack mentality with a strong sense of ownership.
- Comfortable working with git and Github. (Pull requests, feature branches, rebasing, releases, tags, etc.)
- SDLC familiarity (sprint Planning, retrospectives, grooming etc.
- Experience with ElectronJs.
- Direct experience building, deploying and maintaining Amazon Web Services. Particularly using CloudFormation and Lambda.
- Familiarity or knowledge of working with Python.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a couple of years of relevant experience in software engineering
About Rackspace Technology We are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies across applications, data and security to deliver end-to-end solutions.
We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future.
Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent.
Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future. More on Rackspace Technology Though we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal : to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission.
We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe.
We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Software Developer IV Mexico - Mexico City / Operations Global Operations / Full - TimeApply for this jobThis role is to be an active part of the software developer team in various international loca [...]
Software Developer IVMexico - Mexico City /Operations – Global Operations /Full - TimeApply for this jobThis role is to be an active part of the software developer team in various international loca [...]
This role is to be an active part of the software developer team in various international locations. It will be responsible for designing and developing software for Enterprise Services.Required Exper [...]
Kubernetes Cloud Engineer IV Mexico - Mexico City / Americas Go To Market Cloud Specialists / Full - TimeApply for this job Family Summary The Container Cloud Engineer is a key element within the Rac [...]