What is the Senior Software Engineer - Services role?
We are looking for a stellar and passionate Senior Software Engineers to develop new and modify existing microservices. You’ll be working across multiple teams to support the creation of our web and mobile apps to delight our users and coaches.
Your work will enable the surfacing of different interventions and biomarkers that will facilitate the decrease in neurodegeneration.
What you'll be doing :
- Create REST based microservices and APIs to support mobile and web applications
- Design and implement major pieces of functionality
- Contribute to developing a culture of testing and quality within the team
- Collaborate with QA team in implementing and maintaining test automation
Who you are :
- You will feel good knowing that what you do will make a real difference in the life of someone potentially suffering from mild cognitive impairment and / or preventing their future impairment
- Entrepreneurial and eager to thrive in a startup environment
- Strong communicator
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new things and take on new challenges
- A good person, highly ethical and accepting of others
Your background and skills :
- Fluent with TypeScript, Node.js and Express
- Experience with data and event-based architectures (API development / consumption, SQL / NoSQL datastores, messaging queues, etc.)
- Experience building and deploying microservices in production
- Docker experience a plus
- Cloud networking experience in AWS a plus
- Experienced with service design patterns, multithreading, scalability and performance
- Excellent knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with cloud architectural patterns and microservices, message queues, container orchestration, etc.
- Experience developing and supporting production code
- Able to collaborate with appropriate resources for technical design, slicing and sizing of new features and function
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Proven track record of delivering on tight schedule
- B.S. in Computer Science or related field OR equivalent experience
- 4+ years of full-stack software engineering experience developing user-facing features and systems
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Principal Cloud Services Engineer-21000VNK**Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages**: English, Spanish**Preferred Qualifications**The Autonomous Database Team is res [...]
You will work for PageConsulting, the IT as a Service Division of Michael Page You will be assigned to one of our US customer leader in technology World leader in voting technology and support service [...]
Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de Mexico (CDMX), Mexico Full-time Looking for a Cloud Engineer who possesses a balance of technical proficiency, business knowledge, with strong communication skills. The Cloud En [...]
We are currently seeking a Windows Server Engineer to join our team in Guadalajara Mexico, Jalisco (MX-JAL), Mexico (MX). Server Engineering Role: A server engineer’s job role requires configuring a [...]