Ciudad de México
Job Description & Summary
A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable sustainable change, and drive results.
We focus on understanding our client’s challenges and developing custom solutions powered by Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and connecting directly with channel partners to share goals, objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level.
To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to :
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's / client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum years experience required
- From 6 to 10 years
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Senior Manager Job Description & Summary A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce technology to enhance their cus [...]
Line of ServiceAdvisoryIndustry/SectorCM X-SectorSpecialismSalesforceManagement LevelManagerJob Description & SummaryA career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the opportuni [...]
Line of ServiceAdvisoryIndustry/SectorCM X-SectorSpecialismSalesforceManagement LevelSenior ManagerJob Description & SummaryA career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you with the op [...]
Job Details We are seeking a Mexico-based individual contributor Employee Success People Consultant Manager to join our Global ES People Consultant team. This individual will join our team supportin [...]