Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world.
For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential.
At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.
P.I.C. andela.com / careers way.
We are excited to continue building our team with incredible people like you!
About the Role
We're looking for a Senior Talent Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Acquisition team is responsible for finding, attracting and bringing amazing experts to our Talent Network.
As a Senior Talent Sourcer, you'll be our sourcing subject matter expert, help grow our team in a diverse way and define a new function at Andela.
You'll have the autonomy to improve and build our sourcing strategies and actions.
- Identify and engage passive candidates to join our network
- Identify and engage passive candidates to high priority opportunities
- Build diverse pipelines based on our strategic goals
- Build and improve sourcing frameworks, such as market mapping and conversion rates
- Lead projects and training sessions to disseminate sourcing practices across the board
- Assist with evaluation and implementation of sourcing tools
- 4+ years of experience with talent sourcing in the tech industry
- Proven experience sourcing high volume of candidates
- Proven experience working with LinkedIn Recruiter and LinkedIn Insights
- Candidate experience mindset
- You understand and have used sourcing frameworks such as market mapping, addressable market, conversion rates, iteration and dark matter
- Ability to work autonomously and hold yourself accountable
- Have the ability to build rapport and communicate with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Experience leading sourcing teams is a plus
- Experience working with other tools, such as Gem, is a plus
- Experience working remotely is also a plus
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend - buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
**EMPRESA DE PAQUETERÍA Y LOGÍSTICA REQUIERE**:**CHÓFER REPARTIDOR CIUDAD JUAREZ**Funciones: Recolección y entrega de paquetería liviana. Rol de Rutas.Ofrecemos Sueldo Base Prestaciones superiore [...]
Centro de distribución y mensajería ubicado en Santa Catarina Requiere**CHÓFER REPARTIDOR****Funciones** **Recolección y entrega de paquetería**: **Manejo de unidad de 3.5**: **Registro de entreg [...]
**Importante cadena farmacéutica número uno del país en México****Requisitos**: Con o sin experiência en atención a clientes y/o ventas Secundaria terminada (INDISPENSABLE CERTIFICADO)**OFRECEMO [...]
**INICIA EL 2022 CON TRABAJO ESTABLE Y PERMAMENTE**Empresa Mexicana ´líder en mensajería y logística busca C**hófer de reparto** para laborar en su centro de distribución ubicado en **Santa Cata [...]