An opportunity has been created for a new business sales professional to join the enterprise sales team in São Paulo. In this role, you will target enterprise accounts and focus on driving expansion within Brazil and other Latin American markets.
You will be responsible for building, tracking, and maintaining an effective sales pipeline, and you will forecast and report your progress every week.
You are a self-starter who can carry out tasks with minimum supervision and present results clearly and efficiently. You will be focused on the growth of your assigned territory or region.
This is an outstanding career option for a sales professional looking to further their career in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
If this sounds interesting, let's chat!
- To exceed monthly / quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling WSO2 solutions into enterprise accounts in their assigned territory.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while also expanding existing accounts in their assigned territory.
- Pipeline development through a combination of outbound prospecting, LinkedIn, and other social media, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge / intelligence.
- Create and maintain an adequate sales pipeline, i.e., 3-4 x targets to ensure overachievement.
- Coordinate and manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement with appropriate internal resources such as presales, legal, delivery, and support teams.
- Generate short-term results while maintaining a long-term perspective across your territory to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Provide accurate weekly / monthly forecasting / salesforce reporting.
- Relevant experience in selling enterprise software solutions, ideally in the space of API management and enterprise integration / ESB / middleware on-premise and SaaS solutions and platforms.
- Successful history of net direct new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent delivery against targets, a minimum of 5-7 years.
- Credibility at selling at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customers, new prospects, and business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Ability to travel both locally and internationally.
In Addition to a Competitive Compensation Package, WSO2 Offers :
- A work culture and environment where we value both hard work AND flexibility.
- A sensible vacation / leave plan that fits your needs.
- Freedom to work remotely at times.
- Health, dental, and life insurance for you and your family.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Position Goal: We are looking for an experienced individual to join our team as IT Business Partner. You will have the opportunity to elicit requirements and helping the IT to understand the business [...]
DESCRIPTION Senior Leader, Partner Sales Would you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking fo [...]
The Key Account Manager will be accountable for developing long term partnerships with your portfolio of assigned Key Accounts. Ensure that these partnerships lead to strong sales and Gross Profit per [...]
DESCRIPTIONSenior Leader, Partner SalesWould you like to be part of a team that is redefining the IT industry? Amazon Web Services is leading the next paradigm shift in computing and is looking for wo [...]