To ensure and continuously improve environmental protection, occupational safety and health. To cooperate with EHS Team Leader.
- To keep track of the rules and regulations under current legislative procedures, and to evaluate their possible effects on the site.
- To assess compliance with environmental protection standards and regulations when new techniques / equipment are introduced, and to advise on how such standards and regulations can be met.
- Support safety inspection procedures for new plant installations prior to their start-up.
- Ensure that there is a regulated waste management system.
- To provide expertise and support in the planning and execution of investments in environmental protection.
- Ensure that personnel are properly instructed and trained in environmental protection.
- Professional support and advise of Junior colleagues.
- Develop and communicate methods of raising employee awareness with the aim of sensitizing employees to the prevention environmental damage and fire.
- To plan, manage and supervise subordinates such that the targets and budget are met
- To bear responsibility for the fulfillment of requirements placed upon the company’s environmental organization.
- To identify emergencies and establish emergency response plans.
- To introduce and maintain an EMS in accordance with ISO 14001 and internal standards
- Proceed in conformity with applicable legal requirements and other requirements, in conformity with internal requirements included in the quality and environment handbook, internal procedures and operating instructions.
Qualifications - Bachelor's degree : Engineering or natural sciences
- Experience 3 years in the field of environmental protection or occupational safety and health
- 3 years experiecne in industry
- Advanced English Apply now Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods.
Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation.
In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets.
In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of Always On, sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart.
The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility architecture, hardware, software and services.
With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
¡Inte´grate a nuestro equipo de ventas AT&T;/ Prime MX! Somos el socio principal comercial de AT&T; y buscamos al mejor vendedor, para nuestro Centro de Atencio´n a Clientes de: AV. AGUASCALIE [...]
Empresa dedicada a la medicina de primer contacto y seguimiento de pacientes crÃ³nico degenerativo solicita MÃ©dico General su consultorio ubicado dentro de tienda en 1 Av. Siglo XXI No. 5190, . H [...]
Empresa dedicada a la medicina de primer contacto y seguimiento de pacientes crÃ³nico degenerativo solicita MÃ©dico General para su consultorio ubicado dentro de tienda en 1 Av. Siglo XXI No. 5190 [...]
VIVE LA EXPERIENCIARMA PARTE DE NUESTROS AUTÃ©NTICOS PROGRAMAS DE BECARIOS EN UNA IMPORTANTE EMPRESA ALEMANA Y LÃDER MUNDIAL EN EL DESARROLLO E INVESTIGACIÃ³N DE NUEVAS TECNOLOGÃAS EL Ã¡RE [...]