Job Family Group Description - Sales / Omni-Channel:
Combines all positions within the different sales channels: retail, wholesale and e-commerce. Also includes all activities to support store management.
Job Family Description -Retail Selling:
Represents the brand to clients. Guides them at every stage of the buying journey. Provides support on styles, product characteristics and trends.
Sub-Job Family Description - Sales Assistant:
Advises our customers during the buying journey. Presents the collection using brand standards. As the visible face of the brand follows company values. Contributes to reaching set sales targets and enhances customer satisfaction.
Through our new contemporary vision at Gucci, we are inventing a wholly modern approach to fashion and redefining luxury for the 21st century. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to
‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfill your potential and creativity
We are currently seeking a Client Advisor who will report to the Store Manager in our Veracruz store.
To provide customers with top quality service by meeting their needs and expectations as well as to increase the brand loyalty by communicating as “Gucci ambassador" the philosophy and the culture of the Brand
How you will contribute
• Provide exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening and assisting customers in exceeding their needs, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as of
Gucci selling ceremony history and heritage
• Build and strengthen relationships with customers, deal with different nationalities and/or personalities and put always the customers at ease
• Give advices to customers on general trends in fashion world and developments in luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products
• Guarantee cross and up-selling for all product categories
• Ensure qualitative monitoring and updating of customer information, accordingly to the Company tools (CRM), in order to retain actual customers and detect new high potential ones
• Ensure the achievement of individual and store goals, enhancing and developing the business
• Foster open and constructive communication with team members, being always collaborative and proposing effective solutions
• Contribute to manage the visual display of the products in accordance with Gucci visual standards
• Ensure the products replenishment and physical inventory of merchandise
Who you are
• A high achiever with a proven record of hitting sales targets.
• An experienced face-to-face customer service provider. You are at ease initiating communication with your customers.
• An excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to foster customer relationships.
• A flexible multi-tasker who thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure, frequently changing environment.
• A team player with a desire to be part of a strong, motivated and considerate group with a common goal.
• An experienced professional with focus on hospitality, retail, fashion or related fields.
• A fashion passionate with a strong business acumen and strategic vision to develop the business high commitment to the Gucci brand.
• A fluent Spanish and English speaker
• A flexible person willing to work in a retail schedule, which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Gucci adventure and become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
ering is committed to building a diverse workforce.
We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal
Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
- Objetivo del puesto: Embarcar contenedores y mercancías de importación eficientemente, asegurando la identidad y estado de las mismas respecto a las programadas. Requisitos: Contar con Licen [...]
- Requisitos: Licenciatura en Administración, contabilidad o afín Experiencia mínima de 2 años Responsabilidades del puesto: Contabilización de pólizas Seguimiento a flujo de efec [...]
- Carrera o especialidad: Licenciatura en mercadotécnica, comunicación, Ingeniería o afín Experiencia mínima 2 años en ventas Licencia de manejo tipo B - manejo de unidad estandar C [...]
- Por expansión solicitamos Supervisor de Mantenimiento de Aire Acondicionado con experiencia. Requisitos: Escolaridad: Ingeniería Mecánica (Titulado) Experiencia: 1 a 2 años comprobable [...]