- Plans, coordinates, and carries out the product analysis, design, and testing activities for electric drive systems used in Deere products. This engineer works on a project team for the overall electric drive project and executes production development processes with the vehicle development team to deliver production components and systems into vehicle programs.
- Works with the vehicle engineers to define and develop the engineering requirements of electric drive systems for production programs. Design electric drive systems which includes analysis of electric drive components such as electric machines, power conversion electronics, and batteries. These solutions must meet vehicle requirements for performance,
quality, reliability, and schedule.
- Works with internal Deere electrification module teams (eMachines, batteries, power electronics, software) and external suppliers to define and develop the component requirements and then to support the component development following production processes. This position does not involve detailed component development.
- Works with vehicle engineers to integrate the electric drive system into the vehicle. This involves designing electric drive system interfaces and specifying the related vehicle systems to meet the vehicle requirements. This engineer will support the onsite build, commissioning, and testing of the vehicle integration aspect of the electric drive system.
- Commissions new systems and vehicles, including troubleshooting vehicle system problems, determining application specific software performance parameters, and giving technical guidance to vehicle engineers.
- Plans and executes functional performance verification of electric drive systems and vehicles, provides input to the vehicle test plan and validates electrification customer acceptance.
What Skills You Need:
- Product engineering experience (at least 5 years).
- Product design experience (at least 3 years).
- Technical experience relating to the development (design and/or test) of electric drive systems (at least 2 years).
- Bachelors degree in Engineering with emphasis on power conversion, electric machines, power electronics, electric drive control, and/or similar technologies or Bachelors degree in Engineering with equivalent work experience.
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Demonstrated ability to design electric drive systems achieving vehicle program technical and financial goals in a production environment. Key focus on requirements definition and documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to verify electric drive components and systems including test planning, test setup, test execution, and test documentation. Scope includes functional performance, environmental qualification, certification, component reliability, and system durability.
- Strong practical experience in electric drive technology product application.
- Experience with component development of electric machines or power electronics or alternators or batteries or power harnesses.
- Experience with vehicle engineering (examples include: agriculture, construction, automotive, recreation, mining).
Education (or equivalent experience):
- Degree in an Engineering (electrical, power systems, etc.) / Technology discipline or equivalent experience.
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. John Deere--a proven business leader-- watch your potential grow. This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved. Candidates must have the necessary work permits to work in the country.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Scope & Purpose: Our Accounts Payable team has high level of connections with multiple finance and operational business partners. Develop activities for a specific region and business partners t [...]
What you will do As a part of Clarios’ $2.2Bn North American commodities business unit, and under general direction of the Master Planner you will be responsible for the execution of the monthly p [...]
Descripción ASISTENTE DE DIRECCION Escolaridad: Licenciado en Administración, CPA o Afín Funciones: - Administración de: Oficina, gente a su cargo, control de pagos, tarjetas de crédito, ing [...]
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com Importante empresa líder mundial en servicios de calidad de vida; especialista en servicio de comedores industriales, mantenimiento de instalac [...]