As a Power Electronics Engineer for John Deere, located in Monterrey, NL, you will produce and/or evaluate design solutions for electronic assemblies to improve cost, quality and performance based on electronic design knowledge of engineering applications. In addition, you will:
- Analyze, read, and understand technical requirements written by others.
- Document the design solutions and specs required for building of prototypes.
- Participate in resolution of product based technical issues whether within the company or with outside suppliers.
What Skills You Need:
- Academic or Industry Experience in electronic circuit design.
- Knowledge in the fields of Power Electronics – switching components,
converter topologies (inverters, rectifiers, choppers, etc.), etc.
- Academic or Industry experience in modeling and simulating power electronics systems.
- Ability to technically comprehend microprocessor-based embedded electronic, software, and mechanical packaging designs and requirements.
- Ability to technically comprehend testing, manufacturing, quality control, and marketing requirements.
- Able to make preliminary selections or adaptations of engineering alternatives.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Academic or Industry Experience with 3-phase motor control inverter design and verification.
- Academic or Industry Experience in power electronics design for DC-DC conversion.
- Experience with MathCAD.
- Experience with electronic circuit simulation tools.
- Experience with schematic capture tools.
- Experience with microcontroller and FPGA based designs.
Education (or equivalent experience):
BS or MSc. in EE/ME/MT/Physics Engineering or equivalent experience.
This position will be posted for a minimum of 7 business days and unposted when a qualified pool of candidates is achieved. Candidates must have the necessary work permits to work in the country.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Job Scope & Purpose: Our Accounts Payable team has high level of connections with multiple finance and operational business partners. Develop activities for a specific region and business partners t [...]
What you will do As a part of Clarios’ $2.2Bn North American commodities business unit, and under general direction of the Master Planner you will be responsible for the execution of the monthly p [...]
Descripción ASISTENTE DE DIRECCION Escolaridad: Licenciado en Administración, CPA o Afín Funciones: - Administración de: Oficina, gente a su cargo, control de pagos, tarjetas de crédito, ing [...]
Esta vacante viene de la bolsa de empleo Talenteca.com Importante empresa líder mundial en servicios de calidad de vida; especialista en servicio de comedores industriales, mantenimiento de instalac [...]