Integer Holdings Corporation
The Data Analytics Solutions Leader Architect will help support and run our ongoing Data & Analytics projects as well as play an important role on assisting the implementation of our new cloud-based Data Lake strategy.
As a Data Analytics Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for interaction with internal functions, technical design / development and implementation of D&A; and BI solutions, including reports and dashboards using tools such as Microsoft Power BI and Oracle Analytics Cloud (among others). In this role, you will work closely with team members and stakeholders to define, design and deliver actionable insights.
This role reports to the Director of Reporting and Analytics and serves as an integral part of the Data & Analytics IT team.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders to drive alignment and ensure Data Analytics solutions meet ongoing requirements and business needs.
- Look for opportunities to enhance and maintain the current OAC platform stability.
- Work with the Data & Analytics team on data ingestion strategies for the new Data Lake (using ETL tools, flat file processing etc.).
- Develop and maintain data management standards including documentation of current data sources, transformations and report specifications.
- Evangelize self-service BI and visualization of data to the widest audience (OAC and Power BI).
- Support user creation and access management of our current OAC reporting platform, providing the correct access to specific users as they come onboard.
- Ensure data quality including validation, cleansing/scrubbing, and ETL methods.
- Liaise with business users and support/resolve system issues
- Follow Integer standards for project management and SDLC
- Participate in and contribute to status and planning meetings
- Effectively communicate status, issue escalations & resolutions, and other events as required to all levels of stakeholders and IT
- OAC support for data ingestion into the current OAC environment (using Oracle Data Sync) including activities such as:Map new tables and fields that will enhance data availability on our current environmentEnhance current existing tables to contain more relevant data for reporting
- Support the creation of new dashboards and reports and the “lift & shift” of the existing ones from OAC to Microsoft Power BI.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information systems or business administration
- 5 years hands-on experience in the analysis, planning, designing, configuring, testing, deploying, and administration of a BI and Data Analytics solutions
- Experience with relational database concepts and flat file processing concepts
- Microsoft Power BI experience is preferred
- Experience in working with business stakeholders to understand business priorities and requirements
Knowledge & Skills:
- Understanding of Microsoft Power BI and/or other similar data visualization platforms
- Passion for data and analytics, translating data into insights, decisions, and actions
- Ability to understand and communicate the business impact of data analysis and recommendations. Desire to understand the "why" behind the numbers and able to simply explain complex analytical models.
- Awareness of emerging data warehouse design approaches and the potential future impact to data analytics architecture (i.e.: Data Lake)
- Familiarity with basic project management and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Excellent written, verbal, team and presentation skills
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical users
- Ability to lead change and motivate cross-functional teams to achieve tactical and strategic goals
- Self-starter, self-managed, quick learner, problem-solver, open-minded with a positive, collaborative, and team-based attitude
- Able to work in a team environment that includes other architects / analysts, developers, and QA team
- Periodic travel is required
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Porque queremos lo mejor para ti ¡Grupo Salinas es tu mejor opción! SOLICITAMOS PERSONAL PARA - Auxiliar Casa de Empeño LUGAR DE TRABAJO - 5y10, Blvr Díaz Ordaz, Tijuana, BC En Grupo Salinas h [...]
Actualmente nos encontramos en la búsqueda del ejecutivo comercial No1 que impulse las ventas y posicione como líderes en el mercado de soluciones de software para Capital Humano y Marketing Digital [...]
Customer Service Manager - MX - Job Description Our Merchant Success Manager serves as a leader in the Merchant Experience organization, responsible for leading a team of account coordinators and ac [...]
TÉCNICO EN MEDIO AMBIENTE, SALUD Y SEGURIDAD Importante empresa esta buscando un talento como el tuyo, si cumples con los requisitos postúlate por este medio. DESCRIPCIÓN: - Dar apoyo en el des [...]