Integer Holdings Corporation
we create a culture that unifies, embraces the uniqueness we all bring to the company, and positions Integer for long-term success.
At Integer, our values are embedded in everything we do.
We focus on our customers’ success
We create better solutions
We create success together
We always interact with others respectfully
We are open and honest with one another
We do the right things and do things right
The primary purpose of this role is to assist the manufacturing facilities in their pursuit of Manufacturing Excellence through the implementation of the Integer Production System. Responsibilities include facilitating lean workshops,
developing continuous improvement plans, helping sites implement improvement plans, providing guidance on keys for sustained results, and providing lean training as an enabler to promote a continuous improvement culture.
Adhere to Integer’s Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Help develop and evolve the elements on the Integer Production System
- Coach sites in the implementation of the elements
- Provide training to the sites on concepts and keys for success
- Facilitate cross-functional events resulting in the achievement of the stated goals.
- Teach the lean concepts behind the implemented systems so that as the inputs evolve, the systems can be adjusted appropriately.
- Teach the importance behind Gemba management and problem solving on the floor
- Teach leadership keys to success for sustained improvement
- Promote Lean thinking through training, mentoring, and coaching at all levels of the organization (operators, supervisors, ops managers, and support functions), including soft skills – hearts and minds.
- Ensure associates ideas and knowledge are built into solutions by involving them in workshops
- Teach the importance of site managers being visible on the floor
- Celebrate wins and recognize associates/teams for their contributions
- Encourage and facilitate sites to share best practices
How you will be measured:
- Live the Integer Values through leading by example.
- Assist the sites in achieving its annual goals for safety, quality, delivery, cost, and inventory.
- Increase level of engagement by mentoring and coaching others to be Lean change agents across the site.
- Achieve all Goals and Objectives assigned
- Enable and track the accumulation of incremental savings opportunities.
What sets you apart:
- Minimum Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field is preferred
- Minimum Experience:
- 5 years industrial experience in driving continuous improvement
- Specialized Knowledge:
- Hoshin Planning
- Value Stream Mapping
- Workplace Organization and Visual Controls (5S)
- Manufacturing Standardized Work
- Manufacturing Training & Certification
- Built-in Quality
- Scheduling & Material Operating System
- Manufacturing Cell Design
- Total Productive Maintenance
- Leader Standard Work
- Production Monitoring & Improvement Process
- Time Studies
- Special Skills:
- Possess change agent mentality
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Well-developed skills for planning, executing and delivering projects to expected results
- Ability to motivate, coach and teach
- Ability to facilitate workshop events
- Possess the spirit of teamwork and cooperation and the desire to lead
- Exhibit a passion for excellence
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
We value our Employees and encourage your advancement. By applying internally, you will be marked as an "Internal Candidate" to Talent Acquisition Partners and hiring managers. For more information, p [...]
Eaton’s ITD-Aerospace division is currently seeking a Opex Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Tijuana facility. The CI Manager is responsible for the Continuous Improvement Mana [...]
Eaton’s ITD-Aerospace division is currently seeking a Opex Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Tijuana facility. The CI Manager is responsible for the Continuous Improvement Man [...]
Descripción del puesto Eaton’s Aerospace division is currently seeking a Quality Engineer to join our team. This position is based at our Tijuana facility. The Quality Engineer is responsible for e [...]