Levi Strauss & Co
A Sr. Project Manager is responsible for providing project management leadership for one or more medium to large-sized projects of moderate to high risk, impact, and complexity. Drives timely decisions by key stakeholders in the context of the assigned high risk projects relative to scope, schedule, costs/benefits. Directly interfaces with business leadership (Directors/Sr. Directors/VPs) to understand and clarify business needs and strategies relative to assigned projects. Works closely with IT functional project managers and IT leadership to influence adoption, support, and adherence of on-going improvements to LS&Co.; IT project management standards, tools and techniques.
- 7-10 years (minimum) experience in an IT project management role or relevant IT leadership experience. Project experience includes multiple technologies and one to two business domains (functions).
- Project / program management experience includes multiple technologies, business domains (functions)
- Experience with process maturity / improvement and control frameworks (CMMi, ITIL, 6-sigma, COBIT) preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead process development.
- Working knowledge of Planview.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of assigned projects (at times with assistance) – full life-cycle (planning and requirements through construction, testing and implementation – per LS&Co.; IT standards for project management and project governance check-point processes
- Obtains and sometimes determines, staffing requirements to form the project team with internal and external vendor resources.
- Leverages others and own past experiences to identify potential areas of improvement
OPERATIONS & DELIVERY:
- Works to integrate areas of improvement into the systems development life cycle and project management processes
- May serve as instructor for project management methods / tools training classes to personnel within or outside the project
- Coaches or mentors less experienced personnel within the project
EDUCATION & SKILLS:
- Master's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Project management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is required
- 3rd party management / vendor management skills
- Exhibit core company behaviors that focus on how we at LS&Co.; operate together day to day regardless of level, function or location:
- Know the Business; Own the Result; Company First; Be Part of the Solution; Lead by Example
Mexico City, Mexico
FULL TIME/PART TIME
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity. Diversity & Inclusion are essential t [...]
En Johnson & Johnson, la compañía de cuidado de la salud más grande del mundo, nos unimos con un propósito: transformar la historia de la salud en la humanidad. La diversidad y la inclusión son [...]
Descripción GRUPO TALENTI. Te invita a formar parte de nuestro equipo de profesionales en ELECTROMECANICO EN MONTACARGAS y es por eso que te invitamos a actualizar tus datos y así contar con elemen [...]
IWS D&I; Talent Marketing PartnerUnited States of America, California, South San FranciscoSwitzerland, Aargau, AargauChina, Sichuan, AbaCentral African Republic, AbidjanGhana, AccraTurkey, Adana, Adan [...]