Job Description Are you looking for a challenging opportunity in an organization with a dynamic, innovative and diverse environment?
If so, your future is at PepsiCo. As a world class company, we seek excellence in everything we do from the launch of a new product to its execution at the point of sale. Therefore, we need talented and innovative people who are passionate about what they do.
PepsiCo Mexico currently has a broad portfolio of food and beverage products, such as Sabritas, Gamesa, Quaker, Pepsi, Obela and Sonrics, leading brands in the snacks, cereals, soft drinks, isotonic and cookies markets.
Our vision is to be the world leader in food and beverages by earning with purpose.
"Winning with purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the market and integrate the purpose in all aspects of the business. For more information you can enter www.pepsico.com
Now we are looking for this position:
Transportation Management Supervisor
You will be accountable for the day to day people management of one Carrier management analyst team which interacts with drivers daily to provide tracking updates for the business. Responsibilities include supporting delivery of full-service 3rd party logistics (3PL) to drive gross revenue and profit for Pepsico through the carrier management team. Strong coordination and communication with BU partners to ensure delivery of optimization and efficiency gains is expected. Exceptional time management, organization, communication, and interpersonal skills are critical for this role. This role will additionally require building critical relationships with key team members both internally within the hub and across, inside the function and across Business Units.
- Ensure the carrier management operations function continually optimizes staffing, schedules and activities that enable timely and seamless operations.
- Interacting daily with external vendors to effectively communicate tracking updates for our internal stakeholders
- Quickly engage with business units to identify, interpret, and set mitigation plans in place to ensure shipments are tracked in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Understand marketplace demands through a general understanding of transportation/brokerage practices and complex system technology.
- Initiate innovation and development of new analytics and business processes to improve service levels, support new business, and drive efficiency.
- Identify areas for improvement and close efficiency gaps within the carrier management function.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Operations Management, Supply Chain, Logistics or applicable degree required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Operations, transportation or logistic is required
- English Fluency both written and verbal required
- Minimum 1 year in People leadership / management experience required
- Ability to positively influence teams outside of direct responsibility and across multiple business units
- Working knowledge of SAP, TMS - BY solutions is desirable
- Ability to influence leadership and operate in a matrix environment
- Capable of leading a remote work group and being managed by a remote manager
- Utilize technical/functional knowledge that creates opportunities and solves business problems
- Proficiency using PC-based applications such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and alternate meeting technology
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo! Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Mission of Role: Oversee all transportation requirements within ICON Mexico. As an integral component to ICON’s production, this position will follow the overall supply chain strategy, Importations, [...]
Descripción Job Description Los lugares de TrabajoCA-ON-Tottenham Fecha de Publicación20 hours ago(11/16/2021 7:55 AM) ID 2021-7510 # De Aperturas 0 Categoría Materials Descripción de la Em [...]
Job description **Job Summary** As a Supervisor of Pricing at CFI Logistica you will be responsible for leading, coaching, and monitoring a high-performance team of analysts to ensure the highest leve [...]
Position Summary Actively lead field/offshore operations with fellow rope access technicians.Responsible for safety management, work site organization, and where applicable, supervisory roles and resp [...]