- Design, build, ship, and maintain new and existing infrastructure supporting Udacity’s products
- Develop and maintain comprehensive monitoring, alerting, and incident response protocols for your services
- You are passionate about your users’ experience and you feel, as we do, that online education can improve lives worldwide.
- 5+ years of professional software engineering experience working hands-on in a product-oriented software engineering role, in live production code.
- You are a very good communicator, able to express complex technical ideas clearly both in person and in writing
- You have demonstrated expertise in designing, building, delivering, and maintaining reliable,
secure, and high-performing microservices.
- You’d primarily be working with Golang, Python, PostgreSQL, Graphql, React and AWS and of course the latest web protocols and security concerns.
- You want to work on a fast-moving, autonomous product team.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management [...]
GENERAL PURPOSE/OBJECTIVE: A Senior Software Engineer at Verimatrix helps us create and build on our large suite of security and content protection products. These products are used around the world t [...]
We are growing quickly at Tech9 and looking for a Senior Software Engineer who can develop in Python and Golang to help lead the development of a Cyber Security platform. This is a great opportunity t [...]
Responsibilities: Help to design, build, and maintain our B2B commerce platform that helps retailers and brands alike by digitizing and streamlining the buying process and taking selling to the next l [...]