Johnson & Johnson
"Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers"
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
Wound Closure and Repair is a trusted, world-wide leader in medical devices company who commits to the advance surgery and improves lives every single day. We are qualified as one of the top best place to work. Joining Ethicon is more than joining a great company, it means belonging to a legacy of innovation, development and philanthropy. For more information, visit
SENIOR PLANNER BUYER
The Senior Planner/Buyer will, under general direction and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws, plan, order and monitor raw material used by Ethicon's North America branch plants. Manage the flow of inventory and minimize slow moving and obsolete material. Will ensure that the supply of materials meet the production schedule and minimum stock levels to ensure operational and production continuity. Able to deliver efficient, effective and flexible solutions to meet production requirements. To maintain strong relationships both internally and externally to ensure supply of materials meets requirements. Decisions and results have a significant impact on manufacturing sites and customer service.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive customer service and inventory results for their assigned codes.
- Create the product, sales and inventory plan on a monthly basis.
- Provides guidance on any activity that affects capacity required to achieve the long-term production volume, which would include making recommendation to the Procurement/suppliers on the need to identify / create additional capacity to achieve the production requirements.
- Create and communicate the production and inventory business plan.
- Ensure optimum mix of codes and quantities are scheduled to the optimum inventory levels.
- Drive raw material redirect and allocation process to maximize customer service.
- Optimize system-planning parameters to drive accurate production signals and inventory targets (safety stock, period of supply, period order quantity, DOD, builds/time phased safety stock, purchased item lead times, purchased item parameters).
- Ensure planned events (conversion / transfers. Projects) affecting supplier or productions do not impact customer service or inventory goals.
- Provide information as necessary to track / trend customer service, inventory and performance metrics (Planning models, purchased orders).
- Execute SLOB process.
- Document business processes to support business continuity
- Schedule the supply of materials/components to meet production requirements and minimum safety stock levels
- Assess requirements against planning assumptions
- Day-to-day order management and management of deliveries
- Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on production schedule
- Take follow up actions in relation to material shortages that affect production
- Utilize Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) to ensure that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required
- Monitor inventory levels against agreed target levels
- Support Procurement lead on improvements to business processes.
- Perform other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Follow current compliance regulations and standards.
- Comply with all federal regulated programs.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- Approximate experience, or equivalent knowledge and skills, necessary to satisfactorily perform the position responsibilities.
- 4 - 6 years’ experience in supply chain/operations and medical device experience
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES and AFFILIATIONS:
- Strong analytical and computer skills (Excel, Access, etc.)
- Supply chain/operations and medical device experience and work experience in a regulatory environment, knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes and procedures is required
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills to convey concise and effective information regarding work requirement and ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills are required.
- The candidate must also be able to function independently while supporting the overall team’s goals.
- Ability to test assumptions and scenarios and weigh business risks and opportunities.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate basic competency in project management skills
- Consistently meet required training due date target be able to function independently while supporting the overall team’s goals.
- Certification in production and inventory management (CPIM) or certification in supply chain planning (CSCP) is desirable.
- Process Excellence/Six Sigma Certification, Training, and/or use of tools are preferred.
LOCATION: Juárez, México
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
IT ENGINEER Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and develooping systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet users requirements. Requirements: - Bachelor degree in IT [...]
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES): Electrolux is fully committed to delivering the best possible experience for each cooperative education student and provide them the necessary tools to learn [...]
SOLO SE TOMARÁN EN CUENTA CANDIDATOS QUE RESIDAN DENTRO DEL ESTADO DE CHIHUAHUA Únete a nuestro equipo de INTERPRETES BILINGÜES para ¡TRABAJAR DESDE CASA! Ofrecemos: - Salario competitivo ($) [...]
- Descripción - OFRECEMOS: $8,000 mensuales de sueldo base Prestaciones de ley Comisiones por hasta $4,000 adicionales al sueldo base Punto de trabajo en Centros Comerciales Horarios: [...]