- Support Management from an operational, analytical and tactical standpoint.
- Experience in Finite Element Analysis of Gas turbine components (External / Internal).
- Hands on experience in ANSYS APDL.
- Hands on experience in Hypermesh.
- Good Knowledge in ANSYS Workbench.
- Experience in Static (Linear and Non-Linear) Analysis.
- Experience in Dynamic analysis.
- Experience on performing the HCF/LCF fatigue analysis.
- Experience in analyzing various systems and sub systems of mechanical components.
- Knowledge of Composites, Fatigue analysis will be an added advantage.
- Engineering graduate in Mechanical / Aeronautical engineering.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Description Responsible for mechanical engineering, design and development of air spring modules (ASM) for electronic air suspension systems Qualifications• Creation of 2D/3D CATIA models/drawings [...]
- We are looking to hire a Design Engineer (e-motor) Requirements: B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or related field 3 – 4 years of experience (internship/co-op included) with product launch [...]
ZF is looking to hire a Design Engineer (e-motor) to join our team Monterrey Responsibilities: Electric Machine is responsible for detail designing of 3D CAD models and drawings, tolerance calculation [...]
**_Responsibilities:_** **_ - **_Support Management from an operational, analytical and tactical standpoint._** **_ - ** **_ - **_Qualifications:_** **_ - **_Experience in Finite Element A [...]