Ciudad de Tlalnepantla
This position is responsible for product/line quality in an automotive manufacturing environment. Participates in Lean Manufacturing initiations and leads the quality related process in plastic production. Participates in the assembly process and oversees hose manufacturing production in Quality. Responsible for the Quality lab and final approver of the PPAP documentation for the new/change management project(s) in respective areas.
Manages Complaint Management by further developing the complaint process, processing series of complaints, coordination, monitoring the execution of corrective action, coordinating the update of causes/actions from complaints to the pFMEA,
update and maintain control plan and develop the complaint cost tracking and follow-up.
2. Manage the product quality according to the customer and internal requirements
3. Prepares pre-production control plan and support production schedules. Maintains the series control plan, and the inputs for new projects.
4. Responsible for the Pre-Production Approval Process (PPAP) activities for Assembly area, including blueprint, dimensional verification, document completion and submittals internally.
5. Support and mentor requalification process and audit. Participate in customer process series.
6. Monitors the needed process, performs capability studies and initiates actions to improve them.
7. Initiates continuous improvement projects to reduce scrap and waste in the series production process.
8. Maintains accurate and complete records and reports quality conditions and problems to management personnel.
9. Assist with system, product and process audit.
10. Ensure the needed quality documentation during serial production processes.
11. Participate in FMEA design and process.
12. Carryout risk analysis) and DOE as applicable.
13. Select, train, and supervise Quality Assurance personnel and ensure that they comply with plant, safety and environmental policies.
14. Maintains ISO, IATF 16949 and QS records and ensures company compliance with standards.
15. Introduce/initiate standards to instill a proactive not a reactive production mindset.
16. Designs and implements quality control training programs to personnel. Sets quality objectives and related trainings, corrective and preventative actions and product design and development.
17. Maintains work schedules, may conduct work group meetings to relay management information to workers, and solicit response to work-related problems. Demonstrate knowledge of efficient and safe manufacturing operations to include product and associate safety, OSHA standards.
18. Assign workers to proper cells and monitors department activities at Assembly / plastic area; demonstrates tools, equipment, and work aids used in performing quality assurance tasks and making sure that headcount is aligned properly between the departments. Qualifications - Knowledge and experience (3 years) in:
- CORE TOOLS: PPAP APQP, MSA, Control Plan, etc
- Problem solving
- Computer skills
- English 80%
- Negotiation and communication deveolped skills
- Lean manufacturing
- Bachelor's degre in Mechanical Eng. or related field
- Automotive industry experience and familiarity with IATF 16949 standard.
- Good communication skills are a must.
Your contact partner
Apply now Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of €37.7 billion and currently employs around 193,000 people in 58 countries and markets. In 2021, the company celebrates its 150th anniversary. The ContiTech business area focuses on smart and sustainable solutions beyond rubber and develops digital and intelligent solutions in future-oriented sectors. In doing so, ContiTech draws on its long-standing knowledge of the industry and materials to open up new business opportunities by combining various materials with electronic components and individual services. The products, systems and solutions developed by ContiTech are used both in the automotive industry as well as in railway engineering, machine and plant construction, mining, agriculture and other important sectors of the future.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
The role of the project application engineer is to plan, implement and finalize the projects according to strict deadlines considered within the quotes, this process is initiated by the construction o [...]
**Tasks**: This position is responsible for product/line quality in an automotive manufacturing environment. Participates in Lean Manufacturing initiations and leads the quality related process in pla [...]
Tasks This position is responsible for product/line quality in an automotive manufacturing environment. Participates in Lean Manufacturing initiations and leads the quality related process in plastic [...]
Description This position is responsible for product/line quality in an automotive manufacturing environment. Participates in Lean Manufacturing initiations and leads the quality related process in [...]