World Fuel Services
At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
Please note that by submitting an employment application you consent to World Fuel Services processing your information for this role and potentially for future employment opportunities, in accordance with applicable laws. To learn more about how we protect and/or process personal information, please visit the WFS Privacy Center at: https://www.wfscorp.com/en/privacy-center.
Maintain the prices and fees updated in system in order to quote, bill, conciliate correctly so matching can be properly done. The basic function is that the system has the correct information so customers have the correct price when receiving the quotation and billing can be performed correctly.
- Entering and Maintaining Posted Prices for U.S.A., Canada, Central America, The Caribbean and South America and cross-review them.
- Entering and Maintaining Price Lists for U.S.A., Central America, The Caribbean and South America and cross-review them.
- Entering and Maintaining Fees for Central America, The Caribbean and South America and cross-review them.
- Calculate taxes for Central America, The Caribbean and South America and notify them to Aviation Tax for their entry into the system.
- Creation of Aging Posted Rates Reports and follow up weekly on these reports.
- Contact and follow up with suppliers in order to maintain posted rates current.
- When a location requires it the information should be arranged and calculations need to be made on a spreadsheet in order to obtain the correct prices to be loaded in the system.
Associate’s Degree, Technical School diploma, or other two-year program. Preferred
- Price calculations
- Report generation
Excellent experience in customer service, very good with human relations.
Good with numbers
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
The Teradata Pricing Analyst is responsible for bid and P&L; development for accounts in the Americas. The Pricing Analyst will be responsible for detailed pricing and P&L; analysis for these deal [...]
TEREX GENIE MÉXICO Strategic Sourcing Analyst Key Responsibilities: Providing analytics and data management support to the Sourcing Category Management teams for the allotted category, including indu [...]
Descripción y detalle de las actividadesWork is no longer a place. It’s what you do. And how you do it. More fluid, more flexible, powered by your imagination and by some amazing technology!That’ [...]
Job description **Job Summary** As a Supervisor of Pricing at CFI Logistica you will be responsible for leading, coaching, and monitoring a high-performance team of analysts to ensure the highest leve [...]