We are looking for an experienced Software Development Manager who can act as a strong leader and provide guidance to multiple squads of Software Development Engineers. Our Manager will have a passion for building complex web applications. As the leader of the squads, you will be creating clear objectives and deliverables with an emphasis on scalability, maintainability, security, and performance. Solera needs a leader that can ensure high-quality applications and on-time delivery of software that supports our growing business. Our innovative leader will work in an Agile environment that mentors and fosters team collaboration.
What You’ll Do
- Lead multiple software development squads toward the best technical solution for functionalities required within the product.
- Define expectations and develop metrics to monitor results.
- Troubleshoot and resolve the team’s technical impediments.
- Provide leadership, direction, and guidance to the team.
- Coach, train and provide regular feedback to the team.
- Coordinate with Dev Manager and Architecture Team when defining new designs and solutions.
- Suggest initiatives to improve current processes and technologies.
- Analyze system specifications and translate system requirements to manageable & measurable tasks
What You’ll Bring
- 8 years of experience in hands on Software Development life cycle: Coding, peer reviewing attending production issues.
- Minimum 1 year of Management experience.
- NET Core 3.1 and 5.0 is a Must.
- Prior work experience in and understanding of Agile
- Strong knowledge on CI/CD tools and workflows.
- Developing middleware applications using a variety of modern technologies with relational, non-relational data bases and cloud hosted applications.
- Performance engineering and educating teams on non-functional requirements to achieve web-scale.
- API (REST, SOAP), NoSQL Databases, Middleware, Security, Performance tuning of Applications.
- Domain-Driven Design and Micro-service architectures.
- A strong background in the SaaS space preferred.
- Strong knowledge in Business-Driven Design and Test-Driven Development.
- HTTP, AMQP, MQTT and other modern protocols.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Effectively communicate and present ideas in a clear and persuasive manner to all organization levels (in English both verbally and in writing)
- Provide specific feedback and coaching to reinforce or modify behaviors for improved performance and goal attainment
- Innovate and lead explorations into new technologies and strategies.
- Design patterns for moving from legacy environments to cloud and influence the strategic direction
- Evaluate new technologies, stay current with a broad range of industry trends.
All other related and/or additional responsibilities that may be required or assigned.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Company Overview: ABOUT OPORTUN Oportun (Nasdaq: OPRT) is a financial services company and digital platform that provides responsible consumer credit to hardworking people in the United States. Usi [...]
Job ID: 135057 Required Travel :Minimal Managerial - Yes Location: :MEXICO- GUADALAJARA (Amdocs Site) Who are we? At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creat [...]
El analista programador intermedio de desarrollo de aplicaciones es un puesto de nivel intermedio responsable de participar en el establecimiento y la implementación de sistemas y programas de aplica [...]
As a Buyer, you will be responsible for supporting the purchasing area needs of producing electronics and automotive products. Is needed implements and execute Materials Control strategies. Negotiates [...]