We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect to join our Mexico City team, building Solera’s key products for our international market. The Architect will support development teams in designing and developing software products, ensuring adherence to Solera’s Architecture Manifesto. They should have no problem rolling up their sleeves to aid the teams to deliver, meeting with clients help gather requirements or diving deep into data modelling with business analysts.
What You’ll Do
- Promote the adoption of standard enterprise architecture and technology stacks across the organization, eliminating technology risks and unsupported technologies.
- Aid Development Leads with solution architecture for products and projects.
- Identify, design and develop technical assets and components to be used across software development squads.
- Work closely with DevOps to align the enterprise architecture with a continuous delivery / deployment SDLC.
- Provide guidance and training to development squads, transferring skills and knowledge to team members.
- Research, prototype and evangelize new technologies and solutions and communicate them verbally and via written document.
- Participate in the definition of the enterprise architecture strategy and roadmap based on API First, Domain Driven Design and Cloud native applications.
What You’ll Bring
- 5 + Years dev experience with related tech.
- 2+ Years architecture experience.
- Expert level proficiency in one or more of the following:
.NET Platform - .Net Core, Rest Apis, MVC, XUnit/NUnit, etc.
- Expertise building large scale web applications using Domain Driven Design, Microservices, API First and Event Driven architecture patterns.
- Systems thinking - the ability to see how parts interact with the whole (Systems thinking big picture thinking).
- Deep knowledge of application security, authentication & authorization using patterns such as OAuth and OpenID Connect.
- Expertise with Docker containerization and Kubernetes orchestration.
- Familiarity with Cloud Platforms such as Azure, Amazon, and/or Google Cloud.
- Professional proficiency in English.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical designs and objectives to large groups of people in person and via tele-presence.
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware, software, application, and systems engineering.
- Be self-motivated and work independently.
- Application security practices – OWASP etc.
- Expertise using relational and non-relational databases, such as SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Data queing, etc.
- Knowledge of DevOps and Continuous Deliver/Deployment methodologies, implemented using tools such as Helm, Jenkins, Bamboo or Shippable.
- Knowledge of Consumer Driven, TDD, BDD and Automated Testing Practices to cover the Testing Pyramid.
- Familiarity with Frontend development building responsive UIs using JS Frameworks such as React.
- Lead others and work effectively as part of a team.
- Interpersonal and leadership skills - servant leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Strong data modelling skills.
Nice to have
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, NoSQL, Hive, and others.
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company’s needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Muestra tus habilidades a la empresa, rellenar el formulario y deja un toque personal en la carta, ayudará el reclutador en la elección del candidato.
Senior Solutions Architect When our customers are looking for consultative IT expertise, where else would they turn but to the company driving human progress through technology? Our Solutions Architec [...]
Descripción KPMG es una firma líder que lleva soluciones al mercado a través de nuestros servicios de Auditoria, Impuestos y Asesoría ofreciendo a nuestros clientes experiencia global y un amplio [...]
Are you ready to seize an opportunity to drive leading edge technology solutions with the customer? Do you value deploying and working on the latest solutions with real world impact? Do you thrive by [...]
We are looking for you! Position requires relocation to USA Presidency Solutions seeks to present exceptional solutions and resources that today’s technical and financial decision makers apprecia [...]